Southernmost Beach Resort
$170
$335
$297
  • Pool
Havana Cabana at Key West(Key West)
$242
$152
Hotels.com
Sunset Key Cottages(Key West)
$923
$849
Priceline
6,172 results
All reviewsdewey housela mertranquility pooltanning piershores barwest lawnbeer schoolactivities directorsand barpartial ocean viewduval streetocean frontoceanfront roomquiet end of duvalprivate beachquicheour honeymoon
Reviewed July 1, 2012

My husaband and I stayed there for three nights four days. The staff was very accomadating. Boomer was the best!! He always was happy and friendly to all guests. Kathy was also great too. Great Beer and Wine school. We can't wait to come back. We hopefully will be back to renew our vows soon. The breakfast was amazing. More than I thought that is usually offered for a bed and breakfast. They didnt try to gauge you on drink prices or food prices. Very resonable. Our first room was oceanfront beautiful room with patio. On our last night we had to move to a garden view room which was also beautiful and very big room. Hope to see everyone again soon. Boomer by the way you owe me a sunset cruise LOL.
Melissa and Lee

Reviewed June 30, 2012

I just stayed at the La Mer House this past week, and I couldn't wait to post a review. We happened to go down to Key West when Tropical Storm Debby was just forming, so the first few days there were rain soaked. This worked out in our favor, because it gave us more time to explore the grounds.

The La Mer House is beautiful. Our room was on the first floor facing the beach, which also had a deck with beach chairs. The room was beautifully laid out and incredibly clean. There was a flat screen TV in front of the huge king size bed and one in what I would call the "living room". My favorite room, though, was the bathroom. Oh my goodness! Huge glass shower, great water pressure. I never wanted to leave! Mini Aveda products didn't hurt either!

The staff couldn't have been more accommodating. So friendly and made sure that our stay was as comfortable as it could be.

Because we stayed at La Mer, we were treated to breakfast at the neighboring Dewey House every morning. Bernard made the best waffles, and the quiche was fantastic!

When the ocean got too rough, we lounged at the pool. Not a bad way to spend the day!

Luckily the weather improved and we were able to enjoy Key West. We walked up and down Duval Street several times. We were so glad that the hotel is located on the quiet side of the street. Great place to relax and chill out, and I would definitely return to La Mer in the future!

Room Tip: I would suggest asking for a room facing the ocean. Beautiful views!
Reviewed June 28, 2012

We have stayed twice and love the Ocean Views (must request to ensure view). Easy to walk or scooter to shopping, restaurants and galleries (near Duvall Street). Rooms are clean, modern and comfortable. You have to go to another side of the island to see the sunset but there are plenty of restaurant options. We were there during a week of nearly solid rain, and the biggest drawback was that they don't have room service. During nice weather that wouldn't be an issue but after the 10th time getting soaked to get food, we really really wanted room service!

Reviewed June 27, 2012 via mobile

Surprised. My husband of 34 years with an ocean front king/balcony rm 636. He thought we were sharing a double queen with our kids. Could only afford 2 nights, but so worth it. Plush towels/linens, clean. French doors open, ocean breeze / view from bed, (priceless ). Management had chilled champagne and thoughtful card. Hope will be able to do it again someday. Thanks SMOB.

• Stayed: May 2012
4  Thank luckyirishgirl52
Reviewed June 25, 2012

We booked a 4 night stay in June. At check in, we were greeted by name by extremely friendly staff. Everyone at the front desk greeted us and they were warm and friendly. One of the managers happened to be from our home town and left us a very nice hand written note upon check in! They explained everything about the resort and directed us to our room. The room was beautiful, like something out of a magazine. The bed was huge and very comfortable. The bathrooms are large and very luxurious. Grounds were perfect and our ocean view room with private balcony was wonderful. There is live music at the pool Thursday - Sunday with a good crowd at the pool and events all day. Perfect location, end of Duval so you can walk everywhwere. Plenty of coffee shops and restaurants in walking distance. Directly on the beach with chairs and activities run during the day. I can't say enough about how nice of an experience this was. Everyone was so nice, even the maintenance staff smile and say hello. It rained the entire time for us but thank god we were at this resort, because our trip was wonderful despite the rain. The food was great at the Southernmost Cafe, order the filet! It was delicous! I travel quite a bit on personal and business and rely heavily on trip advisor ratings and I must say this is one of the best places I have ever stayed and can't wait to return!

Room Tip: We loved the ocean view room!
2  Thank tinaschm11