This is the place to stay on the island. It was everything we expected very nice rooms. We stayed on the second floor ocean view. The staff makes you feel so welcome!! You are at the quiet end of Duval street and you can walk to the other end. it's a nice walk, Or you can rent a bike or bike taxi , scooter etc. Lots of restaurants nearby including the one on the grounds southernmost beach cafe good food ( Great Breakfest) What you see on the website is what you get.. We Will Be Back!!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located where Duval street meets the Atlantic Ocean in historic old town, Southernmost Beach Resort stretches over 6 acres across 2 city blocks on the quieter end of Duval Street, away from the hustle of Key West activities, but close enough to the excitement when you want it. The resort offers many on-site amenities such as 3 pools, 4 bars, a private oceanfront beach with tanning pier, access to public South Beach, an oceanfront restaurant, fitness center and petite spa. Southernmost Beach Resort now encompasses the Southernmost on the Beach, Southernmost Hotel and La Mer Hotel and Dewey House all part of the former Southernmost Hotel Collection. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Southernmost Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Southernmost On The Beach Hotel Key West
- Key West Southernmost Beach
- Southernmost Beach Hotel