The ocean was a gorgeous view, but the rooms needed a lot of work for how much you pay. We stayed in an oceanfront view west lawn room. Originally we were placed on the first floor. It sounded like a step aerobics class was above us all night!
They kindly transferred us to the top floor, but that room (clean overall) had an ant issue.
The pool was just a hole in cement with no dimension. Bring your own float!
The spa was a waste of money & the couples massage was the worst we've had! The spa is an old hotel room.
Overall, this feels like a motel. If we paid $150/night...I'd be happy. But this is overpriced! I wish we stayed at the Casa Marina or Westin!!!! Go brand name in Key West for value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located where Duval street meets the Atlantic Ocean in historic old town, Southernmost Beach Resort stretches over 6 acres across 2 city blocks on the quieter end of Duval Street, away from the hustle of Key West activities, but close enough to the excitement when you want it. The resort offers many on-site amenities such as 3 pools, 4 bars, a private oceanfront beach with tanning pier, access to public South Beach, an oceanfront restaurant, fitness center and petite spa. Southernmost Beach Resort now encompasses the Southernmost on the Beach, Southernmost Hotel and La Mer Hotel and Dewey House all part of the former Southernmost Hotel Collection. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Southernmost Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Southernmost On The Beach Hotel Key West
- Key West Southernmost Beach
- Southernmost Beach Hotel