“Great times”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Key West Harbor Inn
Ranked #7 of 77 Key West B&B and Inns
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Great base to visit all of Key West attractions, have stayed in a selection of rooms and they were all very clean and comfortable . The hosting is amazing , you think you are staying with friends ,
cocktail hour is a great ice breaker for getting to know your fellow guests . Hoping to return for a third visit in May.

3  Thank heather m

Reviewed January 18, 2013

My husband and I stayed here for 2 nights in the Summer. Really enjoyed it, loved the happy hour each day. Great location and liked the vouchers the b and b provided for nearby restaurants. Would recommend.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank ELBP2510
Reviewed January 15, 2013

We couldn't be happier with our choice to stay at the Harbor Inn, Key West. We were a very short walk from the excitment from the Famous Duval Street and all it has to offer as well as a stones throw from the Marina. Yet once you walk threw the iron gate into the Inn's property, you'd never know it; as you will find yourself in a tropical paradise. The staff couldn't be anymore friendly and helpful; it shows that they take pride in every aspect of their jobs. You'll wake up to a lovely breakfast spread and will be able to enjoy it with fellow travelers in a lush atmosphere by the pool. Happy hour is just as fun with the new friends you'll make that are staying there. If coming back is in my future, that's where you'll find me.

Room Tip: If budget allows, splurge for the spacious Puerto Rico Room with your own private balcony in the tre...
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 2, 2013

My husband and I thouroughy enjoyed our four day stay at the Haror Inn. Although we had a car, we did not move it once we were able to find a parking spot in front of the Inn. The harbor, Mallory Square, Duval Street were all within easy walking distance as were many restaurants and bars. Included with the room was a daily happy hour, drinks and lite snacks were provided and a substantial continental breakfast was served in the patio area. Although the room we had (Aruba) on the small side, it was comfortable enough. We made good use of the minifridge but the area could have used a trash can.There was only room for a bedside stand and light on one side of the bed and although there were several windows, I found the lighting a bit dim.However,the room was very nicely decorated and spotlessly clean. All the staff were extremly friendly and helpful as was Leonardo, the owner. This was our first trip to Key West and we will most likely not return as we live on the west coast but I would not hesitate to recommend the KWHI to all .

2  Thank kaysey66
Reviewed December 27, 2012

This was my wife and I third trip to Key West and our first stay at KWHI. We chose the location because of reviews just like this. The "bight" or harbor is one of the most popular locations for visitors to Key West and can be seen from the upper decks of the inn. All of the favorite restaurants and bars that you read about are there, A&B, Schooners Wharf, Half Shell Oyster Bar, Turtle Krawls and more. All within a short enjoyable walk. All of the reviews that I had read were correct. From the owner to every member of the staff, everyone was very helpful. We stayed in the Tobago which is on the second floor overlooking the pool. Very nice room. The bed is a bit large for the room so you have to watch your toes, but, the plus is that the bed is a very comfortable king size. The rooms are cleaned meticulously every day and the cleaning staff watch you to make sure that they do not disturb you. I really liked the large open tiled shower because the shower head comes from above instead of the conventional wall location.
The A/C unit is great and super quiet and keeps the room very comfortable. The grounds and pool area are always neat and clean. Being as close to all of the action as you are you will not be bothered by noises from the harbor. The only thing that caught my attention was a daily "conch blowing" contest which was entertaining.
Nice continental breakfast and the extremely generous happy hour at 4:30 pm everyday topped off our stay. Thanks again to all at KWHI. Hope to see you again in the future.

Room Tip: The Tobago was very comfortable. If you desire more room I would suggest the Cuba.
Reviewed December 20, 2012

My boyfriend and I just showed up at Key West Harbor Inn, hoping to find a room. We had looked at some of the nearby B&Bs, but this was the perfect spot, was beautifully decorated for the holiday season, and had the most wonderful foliage welcoming us the moment we stepped foot through the gated entrance. We were greeted by the friendliest staff and made to feel at home by the owner. We enjoyed conversation with other guests by the pool as we sipped on tasty, tropical beverages overflowing with fresh fruit. Needless to say, we will definitely return to this little paradise the next time we are lucky enough to sneak away from reality.

Reviewed December 20, 2012

My husband and I celebrated our 5th wedding anniversary with a trip to Key West in September. We booked the Harbor Inn because of the location and the price (stayed in the CURACAO room). We don't usually spend much time at the hotel wherever we travel but were surprised when we found ourselves chatting with Tracy, enjoying the free drinks and swimming in the pool every day. The room was small (we live in NYC so no biggie) but was very comfortable, private and clean. The grounds and staff were amazing and l love how it felt like an oasis but was so close to everything. This place is the whole package that I would suggest to anyone visiting KW!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple