“A bit of paradise within paradise!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Key West Harbor Inn
Ranked #18 of 77 Key West B&B and Inns
Western Massachusetts, United States
“A bit of paradise within paradise!”
Reviewed October 1, 2012

My husband and I returned yesterday from our first trip to Key West. We traveled with two other couples and stayed 4 nights at the inn. We could not have asked for anything better than the Key West Harbor Inn. It's location was very perfectly located within walking distance from the harbor area, restaurants, bars, shopping and trolley stops. The inn itself? Not only were the rooms beautiful and comfortable, the outdoor "living area" around the pool was so welcoming and relaxing. It was like a tropical rain forest and very private from the world "outside". We spent each afternoon chilling out in the pool after touring or shopping and had drinks and chatted with many of the other guests. The breakfasts were perfect - fresh fruits, pastries, bagels, cereals, juices and coffee/tea. The afternoon happy hour is not to be missed! They had a frozen drink and sangria most days as well as wine and a nice selection of liquors. However, the best thing about the whole experience at the inn was hands down, the staff. Each and every member of the staff was friendly, eager to please and ready to accommodate whatever you needed. During our stay, they helped my husband and friends throw me a surprise 50th birthday party - the did the decorating, served the cake and supplied a bottle of bubbly to boot!

Thank you Key West Harbor Inn for all you did to make our first vacation to Key West a memorable one!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (151)
Disputanta, Virginia
Reviewed September 27, 2012

What a wonderful place to stay and I would definitely return! We were celebrating my sister's 50th birthday and Tracy and her staff were fantastic! The location of the inn is perfect. Wonderful breakfast, fun happy hour :), clean and comfortable rooms. I just can't say enough about how welcome Tracy made us feel! Thank you again for making it a such a special stay.

Room Tip: We stayed in the Cuba and it was spacious, comfortable and quiet. In fact, we never even heard the...
Melbourne, Florida, United States
Reviewed September 25, 2012

My first visit to Key West was wonderful. The inn is within walking distance of great places to eat, shop and Duval St, where you can just take a seat somewhere and be entertained by people watching. The room was very clean and comfortable, the staff were friendly and helpful, breakfast and happy hour by the pool was great, but the very best thing about Harbor Inn is the manager,Tracy. Throughout my stay, from the time I was checking in until checkout she made me feel as if I was talking to an old friend. She did everything she could possibly do to make my stay relaxing and enjoyable.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
houston
Reviewed September 17, 2012

My husband and I stayed at the Harbor Inn for our honeymoon and could not have been happier. We arrived late from the airport and our keys were waiting for us, along with a bottle of champagne to celebrate our marriage and a lovely room. Everything was very clean and comfortable, and the air conditioner and air purifier made the room feel fresh and cool after a long day of riding bikes or snorkeling. The staff was very friendly and helpful, and the breakfast and happy hour were both great too. The other guests were friendly but our room was quiet enough to get away from everyone and everything when needed. Overall a great place to visit and a wonderful place to stay!

Port Charlotte, Florida
Reviewed September 12, 2012

We came back to the Key West Harbor Inn again this year to celebrate another anniversary. At the risk of repeating myself as I stated in my review from a year ago, the Key West Harbor Inn is the finest accommodation in Key West, bar none.

As usual, the Puerto Rico room was superior, the staff pleasant and helpful, the breakfast enticing and relaxed, the management helpful and accommodating, and the happy hour a lot of fun. And you cannot beat the location!

But, and I wrote this in my review in the little book left for such purposes in the room, we think of a visit to the Inn almost more now as a visit to see our friend Tracy, the manager. She really makes the stay pleasant and enjoyable!

Based on her knowledge that we were celebrating our 38th wedding anniversary, when we arrived in the room, we found a bottle of champagne, two champagne flutes and some fresh flowers. It felt like we were visiting an old friend.

Tracy also has quite a bit of knowledge of the various restaurants and attractions around Key West and discussing where to eat and what to do always results in honest appraisals from her based on personal experience.

Perhaps even more than the quality of the accommodations is the quality of the manager, and Tracy definitely makes the Inn more than it would be with anyone else at the helm!

We love the Inn and have already reserved our room for next year.

Great job, Tracy!!!

Room Tip: The Puerto Rico room is the most spacious, though you will have to climb 2 flights of stairs. There...
1 Thank silkcityflorida
winslow me
Reviewed September 12, 2012

Just spent a week at Key West Harbor Inn.Stayed in the Cuba room cant say enough. Great room, Tracy and staff are super.Met lots of nice people at happy hour daily. Hated to leave. Would recommend to anybody going to Key West. Will be back as soon as possible.

Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed September 11, 2012

Just returned from 4 days in KW-and I must say I loved this B&B! Its like having your own home in Old Town! Its quiet, clean, lovely grounds, with a percectly chilled pool-The grounds are lovely and you are at peace while being here> It is a stones throw from the harbor and great resturants. It really reminds me of the old key west 20 years ago.....The service is great...and you will truly experience a tranquil stay........Highly recommend....A+++++++++++++++

Room Tip: They are all lovely....a few have supreme privacy....(ones not facing pool) however...all quiet-whic...