Orchid Key Inn
$353
$345
Hilton.com
  • Beachfront
Silver Palms Inn(Key West)(Great Value!)
$249
Crowne Plaza Key West La Concha(Key West)(Great Value!)
$219
$201
$289
$242
  • Pool
Havana Cabana at Key West(Key West)(Great Value!)
$178
Sheraton Suites Key West(Key West)(Great Value!)
$355
$250
Priceline
2,280 results
All reviewsorchid barhappy hourduval streetpool arearooms are moderncontinental breakfastperfect locationpool and hot tubhemingway housetrip to key westboutique hotelsmall hotelyogurtwithin walking distancehard boiled eggsloved this hotelking suite
Reviewed November 25, 2012

This is among the nicest places we've ever been - and we travel a lot! This little hotel is such a gem! It has the feel of a throwback to the 50's or 60's but very updated. There is a nice little hotel bar by the pool with a very nice selection and wine and cheese in the afternoon as well as a lovely continental breakfast are served there. There are so many little touches here that make this a special place.

One of the key ingredients here is the staff. Everyone was so very nice and accommodating. I had made a trip to urgent care the day before and was not really feeling my best the day we were there. We stayed one night and checked out late in the morning, planning to have a look around town before leaving that evening. I was so tired and ended up asking if it would be alright for me to take a nap by the pool in the afternoon. They said to make myself at home - and we have checked out already! Very sweet! I can't say enough about this place. It has a very cool vibe, is neater than a pin, spotless and has fantastic people to make sure your stay is the best! Can't wait to go back!

Reviewed November 24, 2012

We stayed here for four nights and very much enjoyed it! We had a junior suite which was situated off the main drag of Duval Street. The location was great since there were several restaurants located nearby. The staff was very helpful especially when my husband had to fax an important document. I highly recommend staying here!

Reviewed November 24, 2012

We happened upon this incredible "motel". Completely refurbished 4 years ago, it harks back to my days as a very young kid traveling with my parents and stopping at motels. The Orchid Key Inn does that memory great justice. The outside is immaculate and beautiful. The room was nothing short of stunning. Located right on Duval St, its a quiet and calm oasis in the midst of crazy old Key West.
The "small" bar by the pool was very well stocked with wonderful wines.
The staff was very warm, friendly, and helpful.
This is a must-see stop. Highly recommend it. We will return to this fantastic "motel".

Reviewed November 23, 2012

We stayed here for 3 nights and wished it could have been longer. Everyone was very friendly and helpful in recommending things to do and places to eat and were spot on in their recommendations.

The breakfast was delicious and Michael makes the best cocktails - I would recommend the mojitos!

The location was great too, on Duval street, but at the quieter end. We would love to return.

Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 22, 2012

My wife and I have been coming to Key West for the last 4 years now. I stumbled across this Great hotel. From my understanding it wasn't open to long because they newly renovated this property. Great location on the quiter side of Duval Street. Brandon and the entire staff could not be more accomodating and helpful. Rooms were very clean and property very well kept. Able to just park and walk to where ever we wanted. Nice breakfast and happy hour. After a long day of craziness which we enjoyed it was nice to come back just to relax by the pool and hot tub to unwind. This is our only chioce for a hotel destination in Key West. See you next November and many Thanks!!