“SUPER SUPER SUPER CLEAN”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Harborside Motel & Marina
Ranked #60 of 77 Key West B&B and Inns
Reviewed June 25, 2012

The front desk woman stephanie i think is her name was so nice and was able to help me even though i didn't arrive on time. The room was SPOTLESS! IT's not decorated fancy and your not going to find a ton of conditioners and shampoos and what not like other hotels, but i'd rather them skimp on that and have the lower rates. The housekeeping woman was super nice and helpful. I've stayed in HIGH DOLLAR NICEE hotels where my feet are dirty after walking on the floor and after a day of walking on the floor of this hotel the bottom of my feet had NOTHING. The kitchen area is a huge plus and i will be coming back here especially since i only live in islamorada.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Sublime305407

Reviewed April 19, 2012

We booked 1 night in Key West at the Harborside Motel on house boat #18. I recommend this house boat to anyone who would like to visit Key West. It was very clean & tidy. The staff was very friendly and helpful. A++++

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
5  Thank Jan H
Reviewed April 13, 2012

My wife and I have been staying at the Harborside for about 15 years...we love it. I've recommended it to many friends. It's a great location with very reasonable rates. If you ride bicycles, it's a super location, it's a beautiful bike ride thru nice quiet scenic streets all the way to Duval St
and Mallory Square. We've been dealing with Mike, Rose, Bruce and Jerry for years. They are all very friendly, pleasant and helpful. They make us feel like we're right at home. I would highly recommend The Harborside.

Room Tip: Bring your bicycles or rent them.
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple
7  Thank Evanesp
Reviewed February 22, 2012

We booked Harborside through the internet, so were pleasantly surprised at the accommodations----very very clean and quite attractive, nicely decorated---and a large room w/comfy bed, refrig, microwave--super location to Duval Street & attractions----front desk people were so nice (Rose was friendly, helpful)----a bargain for the money (w/tax $150)! Will definitely return! right on the harbor, beautiful views!

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Elaine O
Reviewed February 13, 2012

Our A/C Unit wouldn't shut off. It was cool out, we needed a sweater or jacket so there was no need for it to run. It was loud. The pocket door to the bathroom stuck badly. Someone weak or elderly might actually get stuck in there. There was no clock and no kleenex. At $160 there are better choices if you book early. On the plus side, it was a good location, clean and the people in the office were friendly. There was free coffee in the morning. There is free parking and it seems well insulated. We didn't hear any outside noises.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank nleffel
Reviewed January 10, 2012

My Ragnar Running Team was super stoked to get to a hotel on the water and after running 200 miles in 36 hours we were exhausted and just wanted to get settled in. Upon check in, the night manager was exceptionally rude and difficult. She literally made the entire experience of checking in and relaxing nearly impossible. Despite the great views and pretty nice rooms, I would NEVER recommend this property. There are plenty of other places to stay in Key West with similar amenities but with better customer service.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with friends
5  Thank Dianyam
Reviewed August 17, 2011

We wanted to stay the night in Key West , but most of the hotels were way beyond our budget . We stopped at an info place and they suggested this place and phoned to ask if there were any more vacancies . For under $100 it was perfect for us . The room was all tile , which I would rather have in a pool/beach environment . The pool was in a very nice , relaxing setting . It is an older property , but clean , comfortable and quiet . A nice touch is the availability of a couple of grills near the pool . I would love to cook a meal there if I ever get the chance to return to the Keys . The man , whom I assume is the owner , was friendly and helpful to us . I would love to return to the Keys someday and would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family