Harborside Motel & Marina
$299
$289
$242
  • Pool
Havana Cabana at Key West(Key West)
$161
$156
$1,249
$923
  • Pool
All reviewsfloating roomgarrison bightboat slipsfront deskcoffee makerduval streetreasonable ratestruman avesmall kitchenthe entire propertyminute drivefull kitchenwi firent a bikelaid backclean roomsmicrowave
Reviewed February 13, 2012

Our A/C Unit wouldn't shut off. It was cool out, we needed a sweater or jacket so there was no need for it to run. It was loud. The pocket door to the bathroom stuck badly. Someone weak or elderly might actually get stuck in there. There was no clock and no kleenex. At $160 there are better choices if you book early. On the plus side, it was a good location, clean and the people in the office were friendly. There was free coffee in the morning. There is free parking and it seems well insulated. We didn't hear any outside noises.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank nleffel
Reviewed January 10, 2012

My Ragnar Running Team was super stoked to get to a hotel on the water and after running 200 miles in 36 hours we were exhausted and just wanted to get settled in. Upon check in, the night manager was exceptionally rude and difficult. She literally made the entire experience of checking in and relaxing nearly impossible. Despite the great views and pretty nice rooms, I would NEVER recommend this property. There are plenty of other places to stay in Key West with similar amenities but with better customer service.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with friends
5  Thank Dianyam
Reviewed August 17, 2011

We wanted to stay the night in Key West , but most of the hotels were way beyond our budget . We stopped at an info place and they suggested this place and phoned to ask if there were any more vacancies . For under $100 it was perfect for us . The room was all tile , which I would rather have in a pool/beach environment . The pool was in a very nice , relaxing setting . It is an older property , but clean , comfortable and quiet . A nice touch is the availability of a couple of grills near the pool . I would love to cook a meal there if I ever get the chance to return to the Keys . The man , whom I assume is the owner , was friendly and helpful to us . I would love to return to the Keys someday and would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
3  Thank Skwiki
Reviewed May 10, 2011

I stayed here for one night with my daughter and granddaughter. This is an older small motel with a marina and two or three docked houseboats for rent. The unit we had was a suite situated above the office with its own small deck overlooking the marina. The bedroom had two double beds and there was a daybed in the combined kitchen/living room area. The bathroom and kitchen were upgraded and everything was supplied; we could have happily stayed here for a week or so. We walked to Duval Street in the evening as we knew parking would be difficult downtown - about a 15-minute walk - and enjoyed seeing the neighborhoods; it was quiet and seemed very safe. There is a secluded pool and the property is well kept. We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled with family
3  Thank MarieB33_10
Reviewed April 19, 2011

When I went looking for hotels in Key West on a weekday, the average I was finding was $139+. I called, and a nice lady made a reservation for me for quite a bit less than the average I was finding. I jumped on the deal, and we were impressed from the time we arrived. The gentleman at the desk was friendly and helpful. Our room had the appearance of being freshly remodeled. There was tile throughout instead of carpet, a fridge, microwave, and sink. I was not expecting the kitchen facilities! There are also grills outside, and a nice pool. The time that we spent there was peaceful, as its not located on the main roads. There are several nice walking routes to get to Duval Street, and the taxi ride back at the end of the night was about $8. Its right on the water, and you can even bring your boat here. I have absolutely nothing negative to say about our experience here.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled as a couple