“"Great Get Away"!!!”

Eden House
Ranked #9 of 51 Hotels in Key West
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed May 30, 2004

>>>> My wife and I just booked our 2nd stay at EH for June 14 - 17,and would'nt consider staying anywhere else. Quiet and relaxing are the key words that come to mind,but the "glitz and glamour" are only a few blocks away if you're into that sort of thing. Mike's staff does an outstanding job.......

Write a ReviewReviews (1,808)

Winter Park, FL
Reviewed May 19, 2004

From the lush tropical landscaping, to the cozy hammocks hidden away in secluded nooks, to the heated pool and jacuzzi, Eden House is a little slice of paradise. The grounds are so nice that we spent one entire day on site and had our meals delivered from the local restaurants. The staff goes above and beyond to make your stay the vacation of a lifetime. The complimentary happy hour at the pool every afternoon, allows you (if you chose) to meet and mingle with other guest. We enjoyed it so much we extended our stay, and we're already planning a trip back next year.

3  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed May 18, 2004

I went to the EH with a group of 6. We stayed in the Conch House (both floors) and it was great. All 3 bedrooms are good sized and the bathrooms looked new. Best part...private jacuzzi! Staff is wonderful.

Reviewed April 29, 2004

On the basis of a rave review in a travel guide, perusal of their terrific website and a personal rave recommendation from a girlfriend, I stayed at Eden House on my first visit to Key West two years ago. From the frosty beer I was given when checking in, to the comfy, spotless room I stayed in, to the beautiful grounds and lovely pool and to the warmest staff imaginable, everything about my stay was delightful. This year I decided a little late in the game to return to Key West during high season (March) and found that Eden House did not have an available room for myself and traveling companion. We ended up staying in another guest house and while it was fine, it paled by comparision to the happy, soulful place that is Eden House. Even though I just got back from Key West last month, I have already put in a request for a room at Eden House for March 2005. I love Key West and this really is the best of the best.

Michigan now Margate, FL
Reviewed April 25, 2004

Mike and the gang have been so wonderful for the last ten years. (Even advised us to get out of Michigan's Tundra)
During the sickness they always made room for us downstairs and we loved them for that.

Reviewed April 18, 2004

First of all,I highly reccommend the Eden House. Mike is a class A guy that goes the extra mile to make your stay a great one. We brought the kids (ages 13,16,18) and they thought the same, good and clean rooms, beautiful gardens, nice pool and hot tub, great reccommendations, and most all ,a cool funky place to hang out with new friends! Mike, thanks for the tunes and for a great Vacay and the watch for the Shiitakes.
See ya soon.

1  Thank Lori D
Reviewed April 17, 2004

This is a nice hotel in a nice location with very friendly staff.
Maggie on reception was really helpful and welcoming.

The room was nice and clean but a little on the small side.