“Perfect trip!”

Eden House
Ranked #9 of 51 Hotels in Key West
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed April 1, 2014

Beautiful setting, loved the pool area! Rooms are a little on the small side, but you're not in them much, so not a big deal. The restaurant next door, Azure was recommended to us, lunch was wonderful, dinner, not so much.

Room Tip: Ask for a room close to the pool, ours had a beautiful view!
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed April 1, 2014 via mobile

Just finishing up a 4 night stay here without our kids. We have previously stayed in the conch house with our kids. Eden house is a small slice of paradise with a variety of vegetation and hammocks throughout the property. Rooms are always clean and staff accommodating! Definitely our go to place to stay on Key West! We will be back!

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed April 1, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I stayed at Eden House and we will definitely be returning on day.
If your going to Key West stay here the staff is very well versed in customer focused. Great job guys for making our stay just fantastic.

• Stayed: March 2014
1  Thank shanny58
Reviewed March 31, 2014 via mobile

This quaint little inn was located just a few blocks from Duval St and all of the action. The small pool is an oasis for the guests. Free happy hour drinks by the pool every day. We got the deluxe room with private bath and the only complaint I had was the AC did not go into the bathroom. The staff was helpful and there were tons of places to go eat near. I would definitely stay here again.

2  Thank Francis K
Reviewed March 30, 2014

The Eden House. This is a charming, quaint hotel for couples. I highly recommend it. It is located close enough to Duval street that you can easily walk to the action, but far enough away to be secluded. You walk thru the doors and into the pool and garden area, and it is like walking into a little slice of paradise. One big advantage of this hotel – they have a small parking lot, and parking space is difficult to find on the island. I'll stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Doug B
Reviewed March 29, 2014

We just returned from two nights at the Eden House. We loved the friendly, diverse, welcoming setting. In general, the setting was perfect for adults, though our 13 year old son loved the stay. The heated pool and hot tub offered the opportunity to chat with the other guests. The afternoon happy hour with open bar encouraged mingling.

Overall, the Eden House is a quiet refuge from the bustle of sight-seeing in Key West.
(I especially enjoyed the private, outdoor shower under the trees!)

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Jen G
Reviewed March 28, 2014

I've visited here since I was 15 years old and my parents had a little vacation house in Grassy Key. My favorite restaurant back then was a Key West Cuban restaurant on Duval St. called The El Cacique that had the best Piccadillio. My husband and I have just discovered our favorite place to stay in KeyWest, the Eden House in historic Old Town. Our room was clean and cozy, lush landscaping poolside felt like paradise, and the staff was so friendly and accommodating. But most of all, we loved the character and charm of The Eden House that reminded us of days gone by.

2  Thank Sally V