“Our new favorite place”

GreenLeadersSilver level
Boston, Massachusetts
“Our new favorite place”
Reviewed November 15, 2013

My husband and I couldn't have been happier with Eden House! It was the perfect location for us, very close to everything but still quiet and relaxing. Once inside it was like being in your own private oasis. The property is absolutely beautiful and meticulously maintained! Our room was very small but still functional and clean, with all the necessary ammenities. The staff could not have been more hospitable and although there is no bar or restaurant on-site, Azur right next door offers a 20% discount for Eden House guests and the food is delicious!! They will even bring it to you poolside :-) We can't wait to go back! Definitely recommend to anyone looking for a place to relax and enjoy the beauty of Key West.

3 Thank NC272

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (361)
Concord, North Carolina
Reviewed November 15, 2013

My husband and I came to Key West to celebrate our 15th Anniversary. We read all the good reviews here on TripAdvisor about the Eden House, and I must say our stay exceeded our expectations. The property is gorgeous and very clean. We were welcomed with a bottle of champagne and the weekend only got better from there. The staff was extremely attentive and helped us book a kayak trip and were always willing to offer suggestions on restaurants or things to do. The hammocks and porch swings are a lovely touch. As most have said, it is a short walk to Duval and to the waterfront but so nice to be a bit away from all of that. We will definitely be back!

2 Thank Elizabeth K
London
Reviewed November 13, 2013

Wonderful little guest house about 10 minutes walk (leisurely pace) to Duval Street and about 15 minutes walk to Malory Square. Initially found Eden House in The Rough Guide and then looked on Trip Advisor. Small rooms yes, but does it matter, no! Arrived and was offered a beer and told happy hour was open (complimentary), what a welcome! Stayed Oct 31 through Nov 4. Came to Key West for a wedding and didn't want to stay in a big hotel, so glad we stayed at Eden House. Lovely pool and spa. Wonderful team of helpful people and a great little place. Would certainly stay again.

Room Tip: The room with a porch swing on the ground floor round the corner from the swimming pool are great. M...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank CVGLondon
South Dakota
Reviewed November 13, 2013

I was traveling solo and Eden House was perfect for me. I had a room facing the pool and it was a basic room but met my needs (as I did not need a fridge or such). I truly love the ambience of Eden House (and so enjoyed the hammocks situated hither and thither…one could always find a private place to read or such). The staff are all most agreeable and helpful when needed. I received excellent tips as to what company to snorkel with (as per my preferences) and there was sunblock and such set out to dab on for those who forgot and in need. It is a bit of a walk (to Duval) but I thought actually it is in a very good location. Good restaurants are near and the walk/area is through a very pretty area (i.e. nice architect with Southern charm)! At first , by the photo of its front, I wondered if Eden House would have the Key West charm of which I hoped…it did in spades.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
2 Thank cybee
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed November 13, 2013

The service and facilities are great. The hotel and the rooms definitely have a character . The room we stayed was a bit small but very cute , clean and modern. People working there were friendly and really helpful. Definitely I will recommend this hotel

1 Thank Andrei100
Guelph, Canada
Reviewed November 12, 2013

Another great visit! Mike and his staff have perfected the ambience of this place. From the amazingly friendly and helpful staff (i.e. Laura) to the meticulously maintained property, the right music at the right volume poolside, and "happy hour", there is a vibe to this place that I have never enjoyed at another hotel. I wouldn't dare choose another property in Key West, and risk the disappointment. Notwithstanding the hotel itself, the location is ideal - in a quiet neighbourhood a short stroll from all of the delights on Duvall Street. We're looking forward to our next visit already.

• Stayed November 2013
1 Thank anreimer
Moscow, Russia
Reviewed November 10, 2013

1. tiny rooms
2. no fridge in rooms (there are some in more expensive rooms though)

Basically these were the only 2 cons, all the rest was great. People working there are absolutely charming, caring and wonderful.

great job, Eden House team!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple