All reviewsfree shuttlecourtyard marriottevery half hourhorseshoe crabsshuttle vanbuilding cpool areashuttle serviceold towntwo room suiteduval streethot tubsmall beachoverlooking the waterstarbucks coffeefree breakfastthe hotel offers
Reviewed April 23, 2012

The hotel is in a nice location not too far from the downtown area. Free Shuttle service was offered. The room was very clean although they could upgrade the bathroom area. The pool was awesome. You will see a couple of iguanas. It is a little noisey at night as you could hear the cars passing by but personally it did not make any difference.The waterfront area and beach is okay you cannot swim.Overall the hotel offers good service and cleanness.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Diana0418
Reviewed April 23, 2012

Good spot in key west. I like the proximity to the downtown restaurants but I don't wish to stay in the chaos. This is your standard courtyard experience. The rooms are a bit dated but the bed is great and our two room suite was spacious.

Room Tip: I like the 2 room suite with 2 bathrooms. I don't like the 2 room suite with 1 bathroom and a jacuzzi in the middle of the room.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Klmidaho
Reviewed April 15, 2012

Stayed here for a one night cocktailing binge in key west. It's a good place if you ar looking for a place to sleep. I'm not sure I would spend an extended stay here. We used points. Thin walls. Loud hallways. Low shower heads. The shuttle to old town was very handy. We didn't eat here, but the breakfasts looked pretty good.

Stayed: April 2012
1  Thank golf_n_cocktails
Reviewed April 14, 2012

On March 31,12, my husband and I checked in and was given room 206. However, Laura asked questions that should have put up a red flag (e.g. how much luggage do you have, do you mine sleeping in the same bed as your husband, just in fun I'm sure). We saw the room that was costing us $249, plus $31.13 in room tax and room charge. If this room was 10X12 we were lucky. There was nothing they could do, we asked. We went out for dinner and returned to a bathroom full of 'bugs' coming from the sink the bathtub, on the floor and walls. My husband went to the desk, they informed us we were in Keywest, and did he want them to spray at 11pm. We were treated as an annoyance. We checked out first thing Apr1st and was given $20.00 off our bill. No one appologized......

Room Tip: Do Not get 206 under any circumstance. Certainly not for that price.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
5  Thank Alsan1
Reviewed April 12, 2012

Nice property.
The entire family enjoyed.
Take advantage of the onsite parking and the free shuttle downtown.
Nice size rooms.
Nice pool and outdoor jacuzzi.
Has it's on (small) private beach with a boardwalk overlooking the water. Take the time to enjoy the view and the water.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family