“Best Cuban Mix on the island”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Kennedy Cafe

Kennedy Cafe
Ranked #154 of 443 Restaurants in Key West
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget, Large groups, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Key West
“Best Cuban Mix on the island”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

which I thought was odd since its not a cuban restaurant!? I've ordered delivery many times and its always awesome! This past time the pork was a little bland, but the track record is good so I will give them another chance. Fries are delicious!

Fayetteville, AR
“Good food!”
Reviewed July 19, 2013

We ordered twice from Kennedy's. They delivered to our room, the prices were reasonable and the food was really good. Great place for those nights when you just don't want to go out,

Visited July 2013
Atlanta, GA
“Delivery ,delivery especially during rain!”
Reviewed July 9, 2013

Rain pretty much ever night so delivery was the answer. Great falafel,pizza,dolma. Order 2 nights in a row. Will order next time.

Atlanta, Georgia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent Food and Delivery”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

This was the first time using them for delivery when I have been in key west. They have a varied menu and when I ordered, they got the order right the first time. The delivery was fast and the person was nice and pleasant. Also, the food was HOT when delivered. Good experience.

Visited July 2013
“Great "hidden" gem!”
Reviewed July 2, 2013

I would never think to even look for somewhere to eat in the plaza where it is located but I sure am glad I did.....This is the BEST pizza by far on the island! I didn't even know they delivered until a friend mentioned it! This pizza blows everyone else's out of the water! I will never order another one from anywhere else, also it is the best bang for your buck to top it off! Trust me I've had everywhere in the island I look forward to eating here inside next time and trying some other things! I just had the pizza and am already thinking about what to get next time, I will DEFINATLY be going back very soon as well as recommending this to every customer I come across at work looking for something different and off of duval! What a great hidden gem!