“Best grilled pretzel I've ever had”
Review of Key West Pretzel Company - CLOSED

Key West Pretzel Company
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Description: We are the Original Key West Pretzel Company. Fresh pretzels baked daily, and toasted to order. We also serve all-beef hot dogs, Keilbasa sausage, piña colossal and frozen lemonade with a hint of mint! Gourmet hand-made mustards now available.
Reviewed March 29, 2014

We were drawn to this shop by it's bright colors and tempting smells wafting from the grill.

The pretzel artist behind the counter was friendly, fun, and was well-versed in everything mustard! I watched in awe as she grilled a hotdog, my pretzel, attended to another customer, and was able to recommend different mustards from a large display on the counter.

I ordered the cinnamon and sugar pretzel; my son got a hotdog. Another reviewer mentioned the pretzel tasted more like bread and I would agree (but it is DELICIOUS BREAD, people, so order away)!

Even if you don't stop by for the Mustard, definitely sample some on a bagel chip. I tried a key lime mustard and another one with mango..both were tasty. If I wasn't out of money, I would have wrangled some mustard through the TSA :)

Reviewed March 29, 2014

My 13 year old son lives for pretzels and loved this spot near the marina! They are fresh and hot out of the oven( not greasy like mall pretzels) The frozen lemonade is refreshing and not too sweet. The friendly owner offered us a refill.

Reviewed March 27, 2014

Key West Pretzels are not your usual pretzel. Don't imagine a dense twist of dough. Instead, think of it more as a twist of bread dough, slightly more dense, but freshly grilled, splashed with butter and dashed with salt. You can then pair it with dozens of flavors of mustards, from onion and garlic, to curry and barbecue. The lemonade is also great on a hot day and you can enjoy your pretzel on the marina and enjoy watching the boats sail in or catch a glimpse of a manatee.

Reviewed March 27, 2014

Great pretzel, the guy there is awesome.
Try all the different sauces in there!
Also try the sweet pretzel is delicious!

Reviewed March 19, 2014

The owner was so sweet and she topped off our lemonade on this hot day while we waited for our freshly grilled pretzel. We watched her other staff member hand rolling the pretzels (twisting?). While we waited she also insisted we try the mustards that they make right there. I personally do not eat mustard but I could not get enough of theirs! I bought 2 bottles (rasberry champagne and Erotic fusion). Tonight I made chicken breasts that I marinated in the rasberry champagne mustard ( a tip from the owner) and everyone loved it!! Between the friendly atmosphere and the DELICIOUS pretzels and mustard I could have stayed there all day, just needed a chair! Don't pass this place up!!!