“Great! Great!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Key West Pretzel Company
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: We are the Original Key West Pretzel Company. Fresh pretzels baked daily, and toasted to order. We also serve all-beef hot dogs, Keilbasa sausage, piña colossal and frozen lemonade with a hint of mint! Gourmet hand-made mustards now available.
Sao Paulo, SP
“Great! Great!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 27, 2014

Great pretzel, the guy there is awesome.
Try all the different sauces in there!
Also try the sweet pretzel is delicious!

• Visited February 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

“Delicious! Perfect lemonade slush and pretzel combination! Mustard is Amazing!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 19, 2014

The owner was so sweet and she topped off our lemonade on this hot day while we waited for our freshly grilled pretzel. We watched her other staff member hand rolling the pretzels (twisting?). While we waited she also insisted we try the mustards that they make right there. I personally do not eat mustard but I could not get enough of theirs! I bought 2 bottles (rasberry champagne and Erotic fusion). Tonight I made chicken breasts that I marinated in the rasberry champagne mustard ( a tip from the owner) and everyone loved it!! Between the friendly atmosphere and the DELICIOUS pretzels and mustard I could have stayed there all day, just needed a chair! Don't pass this place up!!!

• 5 of 5 bubbles
“Jen made us the BEST pretzels I have EVER eaten.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2014

Incredible. Freshly grilled while you wait & brushed with a buttery oil on top!! To die for. Lots of unique mustards to sample, too. The beer one was a personal fave!!

Katy, Texas
“Great mustards!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 17, 2014

We love pretzels and we really wanted to try this place. A real nice lady took our order (I think it was the owner). We ordered three pretzels and a lemonade. The frozen lemonade was very tasty, good stuff.
The pretzels were big, like a foot long twisted pretzel, grilled with butter and salt. Oh my they were good!! To make it complete, their huge selection of homemade mustards! I didn’t try them all, but I did try the Key Lime and it was very good!!

Saint Louis, Missouri
“Best Pretzel I've Ever Had!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 13, 2014

If you're in Key West, you have to stop by the Key West Pretzel Company! The service is friendly and the pretzels have a unique and satisfying. They are soft, fresh, and warm, not to mention reasonably priced.The homemade mustards are a must as well, try the key lime!