“Great hot dogs-the sauces are awesome”
Review of Key West Pretzel Company - CLOSED

Key West Pretzel Company
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Description: We are the Original Key West Pretzel Company. Fresh pretzels baked daily, and toasted to order. We also serve all-beef hot dogs, Keilbasa sausage, piña colossal and frozen lemonade with a hint of mint! Gourmet hand-made mustards now available.
michigan
“Great hot dogs-the sauces are awesome”
Reviewed July 28, 2013

We stopped here after walking around the marina area. The pretzel hot dog was awesome, but their mustard sauces top it off. You must sample them! I read about them for our trip back in Nov.2012, but by the time we got there, we were stuffed from dinner. We made it a point to stop here on our recent cruise.

Siesta Key, Florida
“great stop for lunch”
Reviewed July 28, 2013

Cash only - know this! The food is good, pretzels are awesome, and there are about 20 different mustards to choose from. It was among the least expensive places we ate at in KW and it was filling and a good choice. Worth stopping at and we will beback.

Visited July 2013
Manchester, New Hampshire
“The reviews are real”
Reviewed July 28, 2013

I was definitely skeptical about a pretzel shop receiving such high reviews, so I had to stop by on my last trip. Holy mackerel, they served the best pretzel I have ever had in my life. It was fluffy, buttery, and GRILLED. They were so friendly and also had a bunch of different flavored mustard available to try. We were able to try 6 or 7 different ones with the sample bread before making a decision on one (no charge for this). I'm honestly not sure how this could possibly be made any better.

Note: My husband and I split a pretzel because they are huge. If you just want to try one, splitting it with 2-4 people is perfect.

Chicago, Illinois
“Better Than a Chicago Hot Dog”
Reviewed July 26, 2013

I am from Chicago, and therefore, know a good hot dog when I see and taste one. Sorry Chicago, but Key West Pretzel Company has you beat. I had the kraut dog and a pretzel. The kraut was homemade and incredible. The hot dog itself was top qaulity with a lot of flavor. The pretzel bun was amazing. All of the sauces to top off the dog were fantastic. In fact, I purchased some of the sauces to take home. The pretzel was salty, soft, and warm. Best pretzel ever and I love pretzels. I can't wait to go back and try everything on their menu. I know what my friends and family are getting for gifts. It will be a selection of their mustard sauces, which they deliver. A must stop when you are in Key West.

• Visited July 2013
“Best Pretzel and Hot Dogs in the World.”
Reviewed July 25, 2013 via mobile

They are unbelievable, at Mallory Square every night and a couple other locations in town. We have a hot dog every day and watch the sunset. The best tasting hot dog ever.