“Best pretzels and mustards”
Review of Key West Pretzel Company - CLOSED

Key West Pretzel Company
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Description: We are the Original Key West Pretzel Company. Fresh pretzels baked daily, and toasted to order. We also serve all-beef hot dogs, Keilbasa sausage, piña colossal and frozen lemonade with a hint of mint! Gourmet hand-made mustards now available.
Saint Paul, Minnesota
“Best pretzels and mustards”
Reviewed March 13, 2013

If your only vision of a pretzel is a dense doughy knot, Key West Pretzel may not be for you. However, if you are looking for something unique and flavorful in Key West, give them a try.

Chapel Hill, North Carolina
“Excellent!!”
Reviewed March 12, 2013

We had pretzel dogs and chikzels (Caribbean chicken chunks in a pretzel roll) for lunch on a recent visit to Key West (our first). Yum! We'd definitely come back!

Visited March 2013
Virginia
“A snacking gem next to the harbor!”
Reviewed March 12, 2013 via mobile

This little kiosk right next to the key west harbor came with rave reviews from local dive instructors and fulfilled the promise.

Simply great pretzels. The pretzel dog is a great lunch. Recommend you the homemade coleslaw (excellent!) and any one of their 10 or so mustards.

Plan to go back for a snack.

Panama Province, Panama
“Huge, buttery and delicious pretzel”
Reviewed March 11, 2013

While walking Mallory Square, I wanted to split a pretzel with my husband. We walked to the Lazy Way Lane location not knowing there was a pretzel cart on the square. I never get my pretzels with salt, but I should have this time. My husband didn't split one with me (they are very large, so I do recommend getting one first to share and going back for more), his was salty and buttery while mine was buttery but lacking...I did try many of the mustards and used the Caribbean one on my pretzel. Outstanding. Friendly female waited on us and let us sample many mustards with the crunchy crackers. A must to snack on when watching the sunset.

Visited March 2013
Wichita, Kansas
“Best hot dog and homemade mustard”
Reviewed March 11, 2013

We first ate these on Mallory Square. The hotdogs alone are tasty and the homemade mustards are the best. The pretzels are huge. I liked them better at Mallory square than the building at Scooner Wharf...but either way you need to try them.

Visited February 2013