“Great Pretzel Dogs!”
Review of Key West Pretzel Company - CLOSED

Key West Pretzel Company
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Description: We are the Original Key West Pretzel Company. Fresh pretzels baked daily, and toasted to order. We also serve all-beef hot dogs, Keilbasa sausage, piña colossal and frozen lemonade with a hint of mint! Gourmet hand-made mustards now available.
Reviewed February 6, 2013 via mobile

We stopped here after parasailing to grab a bite to eat. What I love most is that this is a locally owned company with great snacks and pretzel chips! We bought several for friends at home too!

Reviewed February 5, 2013

Have an auntie Ann's you'll be much happier. This was just a large dinner roll twisted like a pretzel them soaked I'm butter and salted in top.

Reviewed February 4, 2013

Tasty soft pretzel, less chewy than the philly style, but delicious all the same. Liked the beer flavored mustard.

Reviewed February 3, 2013

These pretzels look big so my wife and I split one... they are so light and tasty we should have gotten one for each of us. If you're in the area here - definitely step up to the counter and get a pretzel.

Reviewed January 31, 2013

My wife and I both had a pretzel dog. The dog is huge and so is the pretzel. While we waited we sampled some of their large selection of flavored mustard's which are pretty good. The service was good and cheery.