“Now that's a pretzel”
Review of Key West Pretzel Company - CLOSED

Key West Pretzel Company
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Description: We are the Original Key West Pretzel Company. Fresh pretzels baked daily, and toasted to order. We also serve all-beef hot dogs, Keilbasa sausage, piña colossal and frozen lemonade with a hint of mint! Gourmet hand-made mustards now available.
Dallas, Texas
“Now that's a pretzel”
Reviewed November 13, 2012

When you are down at Mallory Square in Key West, you gotta grab a hot freshly made pretzel at the Key West Pretzel Company. The owners are very friendly and the pretzels are out of this world. Softer and more doughy than the standard hot pretzel you might be used to, they are truly unique and positively addictive. My wife and I were in Key West for a few days chillin', snorkelling, sailing, etc. and stopped for a pretzel each and every day. I recommend order them with the "international" salt and then try out one of their specialty mustards. My favorite was the "beer" mustard.

Key West, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Get Twisted with Quality, Quantity and Value!”
Reviewed November 13, 2012

You can get a huge hot-dog or a gigantic soft pretzel, for five bux. Thats awesome in a town where it costs 4 bux an hour to park. I was expecting a little pretzel so I ordered a HOT-DOG too, and to my surprise I could barely finish it all. It was the best ten bux I spent anywhere in Key West and I live here.

Damascus, Virginia
“Great food!”
Reviewed November 10, 2012

My wife and I stopped in here and shared their Slaw Dog the other day. It was great! The pretzel bun was very good, the homemade slaw was awesome, and the mustard was really good. The owner is a very nice woman and she gave us samples to taste all the different kinds of mustard they make. Overall, great food and excellent service.

1 Thank WVhikers
Delaware
“Dogs, pretzels and mustards too!!!”
Reviewed November 9, 2012 via mobile

In addition to their great pretzels and hot dogs, found out on this visit they have introduced gourmet mustards of all kinds. Neat packaging and can get six packs of various favors. Great experience while at Mallory Square for Sunset Celebration. Say hello to Dave.

1 Thank 1stState
Portland, Oregon
“Fantastic food, service, location!”
Reviewed November 6, 2012

I'm a local foodie and am well-versed in Key West's sandwich scene. I love Key West Pretzel company for their fresh take on dogs, pretzels, and sandwiches. Their pretzel bun is by far my favorite vessel and I wish I could eat all of my sandwiches on one!

Every time I eat here I'm impressed by their friendly, speedy service, the bevy of options (including their tasty homemade mustards), and the exceptional tastes I encounter. Their frozen lemonade is to-die-for.

During today's visit I learned they have an ATM now (which I used), and are now bottling/selling/shipping their famous mustards. Definitely a place not to miss when visiting Key West!

1 Thank Esmerelda B