“yummy pretzel!”
Review of Key West Pretzel Company - CLOSED

Key West Pretzel Company
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Description: We are the Original Key West Pretzel Company. Fresh pretzels baked daily, and toasted to order. We also serve all-beef hot dogs, Keilbasa sausage, piña colossal and frozen lemonade with a hint of mint! Gourmet hand-made mustards now available.
Reviewed October 22, 2012

This place was so cute. The pretzel I ate was amazing, cinnamon sugar with vanilla sauce. Make sure you have cash because they dont take credit cards.

1  Thank Renee T

Reviewed October 22, 2012

Not the hot pretzels I'm used to, but just delicious! They are about a foot long, freshly baked with just enough salt. Best part is the key lime mustard to dip it in - Wow! What an experience for the tastebuds! This place is on the marina side of Key West near the boardwalk...it's work the walk!

Reviewed October 16, 2012

I heard of this place on Trip Advisor and landed up runing it to it while ridingthe scooters and boy o boy was it a treat!
The pretzels are almost like a bread type but still a pretzel. The mustrads are a great try and a must to accompany the pretzel!

Reviewed October 13, 2012

These pretzels are the biggest ones I have every seen and they tasted GREAT! The man helping us was also great, although I am sorry to say I do not remember his name. Can't wait to order some mustard online, wish I could get the pretzels.

Reviewed October 3, 2012

Cute, little store front...went here two days in a row and both employees were very nice and personable. The hotdog pretzel with sauerkraut was awesome and my fiancé had a regular pretzel with their beer mustard which was really good too. Limited but great selection of items on the menu and probably close to 20 different types of mustards! Definitely would go back!