“YUMMY!”
Review of Key West Pretzel Company - CLOSED

Key West Pretzel Company
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Description: We are the Original Key West Pretzel Company. Fresh pretzels baked daily, and toasted to order. We also serve all-beef hot dogs, Keilbasa sausage, piña colossal and frozen lemonade with a hint of mint! Gourmet hand-made mustards now available.
Reviewed July 5, 2012

Ok so I am a little bias since pretzels are my favorite food group, yes food group, but these were amazing! I was with a group of friends and we all ordered different kinds and they were all stellar! Not to mention they are made to order right off the grill and the service was very friendly. I was craving one of those ever day of this trip.

Reviewed July 5, 2012

Visited the Pretzel Company on our last day in Key West.......boy oh boy, what was I missing! Good dogs! And so many toppers to choose from! They have dessert pretzels too....didn't get a chance to try one because I was to full from the dog! Would def go back.

Reviewed June 29, 2012

The pretzels were fresh and mouth-watering, with dozens of toppings to choose from. The people are some of the most friendly and kind people I saw in all of Key West. The whole experience brightens up your day, and there is no doubt that it is worth the fantastically low prices. All in all, Key West Pretzel Co. is a great place to get a savory pretzel and enjoy a fun atmosphere.

Reviewed June 29, 2012

The service was fantastic. The pretzels and the lemonade were AMAZING, FANTABULOUS, INCREDABLE

Reviewed June 25, 2012

We needed a quick bite on the way to the square and picked up a pretzel. Buffalo and chilli mustaraerate great on it! On the way back from the square to the lot I got a pretzel dog. Super huge dog on their pretzel bun, again, used their home made mustards....delicious.This place has great food, is clean, and has a friendly staff.