“You just have to try this Pretzel!!”
Review of Key West Pretzel Company - CLOSED

Key West Pretzel Company
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Description: We are the Original Key West Pretzel Company. Fresh pretzels baked daily, and toasted to order. We also serve all-beef hot dogs, Keilbasa sausage, piña colossal and frozen lemonade with a hint of mint! Gourmet hand-made mustards now available.
Reviewed June 8, 2012

Have you ever had a grilled pretzel?? Well let me tell you they are not to be missed, if you haven't had one of these pretzels while in key west.... You REALLY need to!!!! You won't believe the selection of mustards and sauces.... And cheese which is my husbands favorite. The owners are really great people. This is a must have in Key West.

There are newer reviews for Key West Pretzel Company

Reviewed June 7, 2012

Best pretzels around great fast and easy love all the choices in mustard my top pick is the dog with peppers and onions

Reviewed June 4, 2012

If you are a fan of pretzels, this is your place. Add the large variety of mustards available for the pretzels and you are in heaven. A do not miss for those visiting Key West. We have been to Germany and the Germans could take pretzel making lessons from these owners.
LindaW

1  Thank LindaW2545
Reviewed June 3, 2012

Take it from a local, these guys rock! Best spread of home made mustards hands down, and everything is always fresh. Don't miss out.

Reviewed June 2, 2012

I was on vacation with my girlfriend , walking around Mallory Square when we came across the Key west Pretzel co. The food smelled delicious and we just had to try it. The pretzel was probably the best I've ever had. Tons of homemade sauces to choose from. The pretzel was so good we had to try more. We settled on the gigantic hot dog. My god it was good!. All in all ,well worth it. I definitely recommend it to everyone. Two thumbs up!!!