“OMG”
Review of Key West Pretzel Company - CLOSED

Key West Pretzel Company
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Description: We are the Original Key West Pretzel Company. Fresh pretzels baked daily, and toasted to order. We also serve all-beef hot dogs, Keilbasa sausage, piña colossal and frozen lemonade with a hint of mint! Gourmet hand-made mustards now available.
Michigan
“OMG”
Reviewed May 31, 2012

awesome pretzels...soft, warm, and drizzled with anything! YUM!
great tasting hot dogs in a pretzel bun!!!!!!!!!!!

Visited April 2012

Key West, Florida
“pretzel dog”
Reviewed May 30, 2012

Great flavor! Pretzels and hot dogs big enough to share, even dessert pretzels.

Visited May 2012
Saint Simons Island, Georgia
“Simply The Best!”
Reviewed May 30, 2012

The pretzels here are worth the wait no matter how long it may be. The inside is moist and chewy and the grilled, crunchy outside finishes it off. My wife and I both love mustard and the owner makes most of the selections herself. Our favorites are the curry, beer, chili and erotic fusion. The kicker here is the lemonade infused with strawberries and basil. OMG!

• Visited May 2012
Delaware, USA
“Best soft pretzels south of Philly!”
Reviewed May 28, 2012

Being from the Philly area, I think we have the best soft pretzels anywhere... and I still think that! :-) ... but when I went to Key West, I had to try this highly rated place. Over the days I was in Key West, I went twice... The pretzels were very good, and very unique.. they are grilled! I've never had a grilled pretzel before and it was very good. I found that I prefer them plain, no salt... with some butter on it... but they have several sauces/mustards they make themselves, which, of the ones I tried were very very good... but I found I preferred the simple humble plain pretzel... just like I do at home! I also tried the 'sunset lemonade' it's a mix of their strawberry lemonade and regular lemonade. I think there was crushed mint in it... not sure what... but it was awesome... great with the pretzel!

• Visited May 2012
2 Thank DE_madmike
“Simply the Best!”
Reviewed May 27, 2012 via mobile

I look forward to enjoying the best pretzel in the world every year when visiting Key West. Today was no exception. Great pretzel and topping selections. The owner is friendly and wonderful too. A must stop when in Key West!