“What a kick!”

Parawest Parasail Key West
More attraction details
Owner description: Experience the thrill of flying 300 feet over the crystal clear waters of Key West; a staggering 200+ feet higher than the tallest building. Want to take a dip in the water while you're flying, or maybe you want to stay dry? Either can be arranged. When you arrive at the dock, be sure ask about the GoPro video or pictures of your flight that can be purchased. The only owner/operated parasailing rig in Key West, FL. For more than a decade, Captain Alfons and Captain Larry have been flying excited visitors high above the emerald isle.
Reviewed November 7, 2013

Our first time parasailing and it was a great experience. The crew was capable and very cordial. Great views all around. The "dips" in the water were a kick, too.

2  Thank DavidinNC27401
There are newer reviews for Parawest Parasail Key West

Reviewed September 7, 2013

My brother, my partner and I took the day trip with these guys and we were very happy with everything. The guys on the boat were funny and had great photos at the end of the tour.

The three of us went up on the parasail and it was great. It's a rush in the beginning, but then, when you're about 300 feet up in the air, everything is quiet and it's almost like you're the only people up in the air.

When we looked at the pictures, we found ourselves being attacked by sharks biting through our line; planes crashing on us; and a dinosaur climbing up our line. We had a blast with these guys and definitely recommend them

1  Thank Marcos F
Reviewed September 1, 2013

We did this the last morning of our honeymoon. The guys seemed very laid back, but competent. We used one of their early morning deals they were offering at the time. The parasailing was about 15 minutes long or so, so you aren’t up there very long, but it offered a good view of the island and the coral. They offer to take pictures/video while you are up in the air, but we just found another couple that was on the boat to take pictures for us instead.

1  Thank Ian B
Reviewed August 11, 2013

Would never go with them again the Fury is #1 on the island for a reason
The mate was rude had smart comments to make and only helped the 2 pretty Australian girls take off the life vests and straps from 12 passengers just because they where hot and was rude to 2 little Belgian kids that barely understood English didn't let me ride with my cousin just because and they try to charge you $40 USD for pictures with some whack Godzilla rubber shark and big scissors to sum it all up a horrible experience the only good thing is getting dunked in the water

3  Thank Belen D
Reviewed August 9, 2013

Cruised into Key West and knew there had to be a better parasail option than the ship excursions....and I was right! While walking to our parasail boat I ran into the cruise group that consisted of about 75 people....I remember thinking to myself...wow what a mess! For about $40 less pp, we went parasailing with Parawest and had an awesome time. After a simple release form we were on the boat and headed out with 5 other parasailers, the boat was comfortable, and we even had some great music to enjoy while waiting our turn. We booked 2 rides each so we could each go up together once and the guys were super accommodating! Captain and his guys were funny, instructions were clear and simple, and the parasailing was unlike anything I have ever done before. Other than the very welcome dip in the water, parasailing can only be described as peaceful and serene. If you are hesitating because it involves a parachute, you have it all wrong....go parasailing and book with Parawest!

2  Thank KMurat