“Good”
Review of Jetpack Adventures

Jetpack Adventures
Ranked #178 of 291 Tours in Key West
More attraction details
Owner description: * Under NEW OWNERSHIP Experience the ultimate thrill of a lifetime. Blast off in a jetpack! Begin your adventure by boarding our shuttle boat for a quick ride across the harbor to our custom flight deck anchored in a picturesque bay. Once on board your instructor will introduce you to all of the features of the Jetlev R200. A few minutes later you'll be lifting off!
Reviewed August 1, 2012

The staff was super friendly and really wanted to make sure we were having a good time. Worth the money, just takes time to get used to controlling the jetpack. Unfortunately we went out on a cloudy/rainy day so it wasn't very pretty. We did see a dolphin tho! Overall good experience, my husband wants to go back and jetpack again!

2  Thank Shelbyyy

Reviewed July 15, 2012

The crew was very informative and patient. I was able to get out of the water within a min of getting in and flew around for about 30 min befor my first fall into the water. During my flight the instructor saw my comfort level and walked me through a few additional monevers to make the experience more enjoyable.

If you have any desire to fly or just get excited at the word jet pack then you must try this. It is a bit pricey but defiantly worth the experience.

I hope to see this watersport expanded in the coming years!!

3  Thank Russell H
Reviewed July 4, 2012

6 of us went out of Casa Marina today. Three observers and three fliers. We rode a small boat out to the larger boat with the launch platform on it. We received a short (awesome) demo by one of the instructors, followed by some verbal classroom time and then we were off to the races. The instructor talks to you via one way radio in your helmet giving you pointers. This was the most fun I've had in a long time!

This is a a must do while your in Key West! Call them today!

4  Thank Ron B
Reviewed July 4, 2012

We had a blast. I look forward to doing this again someday. The staff was very professional and laid back. Their experience and expertise was obvious in everything they did. I have never given a 5 star review before this. Well done!

1  Thank Nate_Winters
Reviewed May 28, 2012

A one-of-a-kind experience!
The guys were very informative and knew what they were doing.

2  Thank Michael C