“Not recommended”

Ranked #22 of 40 Spas & Wellness in Key West
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Not recommended”
Reviewed September 27, 2011

My wife and I called and asked them for a deep tissue. David said they have a couples deep tissue massage so we went. Getting there was challenging cause it's hidden inside a gym. Once we in our room we each told them where to focus and reiterated deep tissue. My wife even told her masseuse to go as hard as he can cause that's what she likes.
Here is the sad part, my wife complained all day about how bad our massages were and she even woke me up to massage her in the middle of the night (deep tissue)

If you want Swedish or something relaxing, I'd recommend but not for deeper massages

2 Thank Jgalligan

St. Augustine, Florida
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Good massages...not fantastic, but certainly better than average.”
Reviewed September 8, 2011

They are located inside a fitness center so definitely don't go if you are expecting any "ambiance". That said, the massage rooms themselves were nice and quiet. And since my husband and i were specifically going for deep tissue massage therapy and not buff and fluff spa massage the location wasn't a factor. They incorporated some nice stretching techniques. Truly, they did a fine job (for me more than my husband just because his therapist didn't quite go deep enough). We are just very spoiled with our therapist at home so everyone pales a bit in comparison. The price was right and the massage was better than average but not quite as high as very good. However, since I cannot figure out a way to do 3 3/4 stars (for almost very good) then 4 stars it is.

1 Thank teresave