“Coolest thing to do in Key West, hands down.”

Just Sand And Water
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: A two and a half hour workshop will teach you the fundamentals of building sand sculptures. Young and old will experience what it takes to complete a work of art just like the professionals do it. You'll find out what can really be accomplished with just sand and water. So bring your imagination and we'll handle the rest! Ages 6 and up. Please note that children under 12 require a parent or guardian to be present throughout the workshop.
Reviewed December 23, 2011

If you're looking for something completely different and unique while on vacation, do not miss a sand sculpting class with Marianne! My husband and I found out about Sand-Isle here on TripAdvisor and had an amazing time building two magnificent dolphins from scratch! (See pic here.) We appreciate good art as much as the next guy, but we're definitely not artists, so we were a little worried we'd be able to create anything worth looking at but with Marianne's guidance we created a beautiful sculpture that got compliments from several passersby. She's a genius and you'll have an amazing time! And the pix we took home to share with friends and family are blowing their minds! :) Want an awesome few hours playing in the sand? Want to have a professional-quality sand sculpture under your belt? Yes? Sign up for a class NOW.

Reviewed November 15, 2011

Had an outstanding time with a talented artist. Marianne truly knows her craft. I'm constantly telling friends that Sandisle has to be top on their list the next time they visit the keys.
Matt Benda

Reviewed November 10, 2011

I came down for the usual Fantasy Fest week of partying, but it turns out a day on the beach with Chris and Marianne can be more fun than Duval street! These two have some serious talent, but with just an hour or so of tips and tricks, Chris helped me become an artist myself. I never knew I had it in me, and it really wasn't that hard at all! He spends lots of time playing and experimenting, so they know what they're doing and have fun the whole time! Definitely great people and a nice location. I'd recommend to anyone who wants a break from the "same old" routine in Key West, whether you're a frequent visitor or first time. You might even learn something!

Reviewed November 9, 2011

I recently had a awesome sandsculting experience with Chris Guinto and his fiance. I can say that it was awesome and the best experience of my life!!!!! A perfect 10..

Reviewed November 9, 2011

My boyfriend and I went to Key West this past summer and we were looking for something different and fun to do. The front desk at the hotel we were staying at suggested the Sand-Isle and I'm SO glad they did! I forgot how fun playing in the sand could be! Marianne was so much fun and I actually was able to 'sculpt' a couple of things! It was incredible! We are going back again this November and we will definitely be putting the Sand Isle on our list of things to do when we are down there again! I can't wait! ...hopefully Marianne will be there too!