Open today: 8:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
Small Group Fishing, Great Price

My husband and I had a great time on the Rampage fishing charter. There ended up being just one... read more

Reviewed May 18, 2019
RaysOfGrace
Caddo Mills, TX
A Great Day of Family Fishing

Our experience with Captain Barry and First Mate Eric was the best we've had fishing on... read more

Reviewed April 19, 2019
pjzimmerman
Newtown, Pennsylvania

All reviews captain barry grouper catching fish puffer fish yellow tail blue runner fresh bait action packed different kinds of fish great trip hour charter private charter great fun boat ride few hours lemon sharks porgy
Selected filters
Reviewed November 14, 2018 via mobile

Nothing like being on a boat catching fish! They did a great job. My wife caught a shark! Lots of fun.

Date of experience: November 2018
Reviewed October 22, 2018

We booked Rampage Charters for a 1/2 day fishing trip with some friends and my 7 year old daughter. We had an AMAZING time. The fishing was plentiful and they were both so friendly and easy to talk to. They really know their stuff! This charter w as my daughter's favorite part of the trip. We're looking forward to coming back down and doing it again!

Date of experience: October 2018
Reviewed October 6, 2018 via mobile

Before we even got to Key West we had booked ahead 2 trips with Rampage for our time down there this trip because the last time we went with them in December we had such a great time. This time we went on Monday and Wednesday, but because we had such an incredible time both days we booked a Thursday trip too! We ended up booking the whole boat for all 3 days because it was myself, my husband, sister in law, and brother in law. Not only did we bring home huge amounts of fresh fish every time, but had some of the best times of my life! Eric, first mate, and Captain Barry are the best at what they do. Already looking forward to the next time we’re down there to go again. Thank you!! I would highly recommend this trip for anyone while in Key West, without any hesitation. You won’t regret it!!

Date of experience: October 2018
Reviewed July 12, 2018

Rampage provided my wife and I a great fishing experience on 07/03. We ended up being the only two on the boat which provided a great personal touch to the trip. Captain Barry got us out to our fishing spot very quickly while we trolled on the way. Eric, the deck mate went above and beyond to make this a great experience. We caught plenty of fish for dinner that night. Eric also had us hand feeding Tarpon when we got back. We were also able to pet and give a drink to a family of Manatee's back at the dock.

Date of experience: July 2018
Reviewed June 3, 2018 via mobile

Five of us adult males hired Rampage Fishing Charter to take us fishing. Whil5I found the mate to work hard and help us, the captain was quite lazy. He parked us in the Key West harbor. We were bottom fishing and did catch some fish (grunts & porgy). However, we went thru some dry spells including nearly catching a small bonnet-head shark. Once we saw the shark the captain should have moved to a new spot. I have chartered boats for years in Key West. This was one of the laziest captains that I have ever experienced.

Date of experience: May 2018
2  Thank dhuber42560
Tamara S, Owner at Rampage Fishing Charters, responded to this reviewResponded June 14, 2018

I feel bad that at these guests did not read out website. All of advertising, brochures, websites & facebook clearly states that we fish in the harbor, in calm, smooth waters, specializing in Grunts, Porgys, Sharks and many other fish found in the Harbor.. The Captain has been fishing the Harbor for 10 years, as he claims we did catch what we advertise, we have lots of guests that love catching Sharks. Please see our facebook page. We take pride in our fishing trips and try to provide a memorable experience to the anglers we fish with. That's why we have a 4-5 Star rating on tripadvisor. Only question, I have, Is was why did he not speak to the Captain that he was unhappy & took over 5 lbs of filleted fish home. We feel really bad he misunderstood our trip. Please note this is the Only Fishing Trip we Offer!.