Open today: 8:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
Small Group Fishing, Great Price

My husband and I had a great time on the Rampage fishing charter. There ended up being just one... read more

Reviewed May 18, 2019
RaysOfGrace
Caddo Mills, TX
A Great Day of Family Fishing

Our experience with Captain Barry and First Mate Eric was the best we've had fishing on... read more

Reviewed April 19, 2019
pjzimmerman
Newtown, Pennsylvania

All reviews captain barry grouper catching fish puffer fish yellow tail blue runner fresh bait action packed different kinds of fish great trip hour charter private charter great fun boat ride few hours lemon sharks porgy
Selected filters
Reviewed July 12, 2018

Rampage provided my wife and I a great fishing experience on 07/03. We ended up being the only two on the boat which provided a great personal touch to the trip. Captain Barry got us out to our fishing spot very quickly while we trolled on the way. Eric, the deck mate went above and beyond to make this a great experience. We caught plenty of fish for dinner that night. Eric also had us hand feeding Tarpon when we got back. We were also able to pet and give a drink to a family of Manatee's back at the dock.

Date of experience: July 2018
Reviewed June 3, 2018 via mobile

Five of us adult males hired Rampage Fishing Charter to take us fishing. Whil5I found the mate to work hard and help us, the captain was quite lazy. He parked us in the Key West harbor. We were bottom fishing and did catch some fish (grunts & porgy). However, we went thru some dry spells including nearly catching a small bonnet-head shark. Once we saw the shark the captain should have moved to a new spot. I have chartered boats for years in Key West. This was one of the laziest captains that I have ever experienced.

Date of experience: May 2018
2  Thank dhuber42560
Tamara S, Owner at Rampage Fishing Charters, responded to this reviewResponded June 14, 2018

I feel bad that at these guests did not read out website. All of advertising, brochures, websites & facebook clearly states that we fish in the harbor, in calm, smooth waters, specializing in Grunts, Porgys, Sharks and many other fish found in the Harbor.. The Captain has been fishing the Harbor for 10 years, as he claims we did catch what we advertise, we have lots of guests that love catching Sharks. Please see our facebook page. We take pride in our fishing trips and try to provide a memorable experience to the anglers we fish with. That's why we have a 4-5 Star rating on tripadvisor. Only question, I have, Is was why did he not speak to the Captain that he was unhappy & took over 5 lbs of filleted fish home. We feel really bad he misunderstood our trip. Please note this is the Only Fishing Trip we Offer!.

Reviewed April 6, 2018

My family of five (3 kids aged 14, 11, and 8) spent the afternoon fishing with Barry and Eric on April 2nd. It was a GREAT day! From the minute the kids fishing poles hit the water they were catching fish non-stop...grouper, sharks, yellowtail, puffer fish. The kids had a blast - and mom and dad had a chance to relax! Eric was amazing with the kids -- very patient, working 100% of the time to make sure they always had bait on the hook and constantly helping them. It was our best day in Key West. As someone who gets a little seasick, I was a bit worried, but we didn't go too far out and the water was really calm. Barry and Eric also kept checking to make sure I was ok -- really nice of them! If you are looking for a morning or afternoon to spend on the water and enjoy an easy/relaxing day of fishing - this is for you! We would definitely recommend this trip for anyone with kids. Thank you Eric and Barry!

Date of experience: April 2018
2  Thank MaryMarie11
Reviewed March 8, 2018

My daughter and 9 year old grandson joined Captain Barry and Mate Eric for a wonderful morning of fishing last Tuesday (February 27th). Barry and Eric could not have been more professional and helpful. They made sure grandson Tyler had an experience he would not soon forget. We had "action" as soon as our lines hit the water. Tyler had the first, the biggest and the most keepers of the three of us. We caught lane, mutton and yellowtail snapper, blue runner and porgy. The grouper were out of season and so returned to the sea. And I had to give up on the second of my two sharks - it was just too big. The trip was well worth the money. Indeed, I'm taking my youngest daughter and her two boys back to the Rampage the first week in April.
Mike Sapala (Detroit, Michigan)

Date of experience: February 2018
Reviewed February 27, 2018

I went fishing last year with Capt Barry and had such a great time I went again this year. I have always caught a lot of fish and my line seemed to always be in the water. Cooked all my files that same night. I will be back again next year. Thanks again for another great day on the water.
Warren Cochrane