Crowne Plaza Key West La Concha(Key West)(Great Value!)
$192
$180
CrownePlaza.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $205/night.

Silver Palms Inn(Key West)(Great Value!)
$159
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $198/night.

$280
$249
Hilton.com
  • Beachfront
$210
$199
Hyatt.com
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of $269/night.

$206
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $245/night.

$251
$223
  • Pool
Havana Cabana at Key West(Key West)(Great Value!)
$137
$116
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $134/night.

Pier House Resort & Spa(Key West)
$277
$239
$155
$140
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $156/night.

$269
$215
Official Site
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $238/night.

4,060 results
All reviewscasa marinanatural beachprivate beachsister resortduval streetocean viewbeach staffsouthernmost pointlouie's backyardjet skipalm treeslaid backfew blocksconciergepopsiclespierdoorman
Reviewed May 15, 2010

Everything about our stay was top of the line! Our Ocean View Boutique Suite not only had a splendid view, it was beautiful, clean and comfortable. Housekeeping did a great job. Staff were gracious and helpful. The resort restaurant, Strip House, was excellent and exceeded our expectations. The grounds were very nice well taken care of. This is a pricey resort, so expect expensive ammenities, eg, room service, water activities, meals at the hotel. But we found them to be worth it as a nice splurge! Costs of other Key West activites away from the resort: restaurants, clubs (drinks), renting a scooter, excursions, site seeing were just as pricey. We loved our stay and would not only highly recomend it, but we would definetly return!

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Joanna080
Reviewed May 12, 2010

Coming from Paris, France, I stayed there with my two kids (16 and 13) during one week in February 2010.
The room was decent, although not to the level we could be awaiting for a waldorf astoria hotel. However, my comment here may be tainted, since Iat 47, am an extensive traveller, and have personnally stayed in a lot of luxury hotels in the world, so yu have to take this into account. However, the room was clean, bathroom was large and well furnished, we had a very nice terrace overlooking the ocean, and the hotel, although full, was very quiet.
A nice heated pool, a well furnished gym. As well, nice rooftops where you could sip your wine with a outstanding view on the sunset.
From the pool, you access directly to a little beach, and I think this might be the only hotel on the island offering this.
The pool is just from walking distant of the main street, dining and activities, which was a blessing.
Most of the staff was nice and helpfull, although, sometimes, we would have loved the guys at the restaurant showing some smiles.
As well, I must say that I hate this insulting habit they had at the restaurant to bring the check with the gratuity already included,. But this was the case in most of the restaurants on the island (but not at the Hard Rock Café !).
A special mention to one person of the staff, John Drake, who was very comprehensive and helpfull and largely helped us out when we noticed, once back in France, that an additional 300 $ had been withdrawn on our Amex, because of supposedly damages to our room.
We explained that we had nothing to do with that, and the hotel was kind enough to re-credit my CC (although being 6 000 miles away, they could easily have been less cooperative).
Anyway, taking all this into account, I would definitely recommend this hotel, and stay there again in a future trip to Key West.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed May 11, 2010

I didn't stay at this resort long enough, or use many of the amenities to give a fair review. However, I can tell you watch out for bed bugs. Yes, bed bugs! I've never had this experience in my life and don't wish it upon anyone. The morning we checked out we began to notice welts on our bodies. It turns out we were eaten by bed bugs. For someone who travels a lot and stays in a variety of accomodations this is the first time this happens to me. Therefore I assume this is an isolated incident for this hotel. But be mindful if you stay there and check the bedding before you lie down. I will.

Stayed: May 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank alex0123
Reviewed May 11, 2010

We were very excited to stay in this hotel after checking out the website and thought our Island View Boutique Suite would perfect for our trip. Upon checking in to our room I noticed very quickly how some of the furniture appeared somewhat shabby (new furniture that had seen alot of use) . The balcony did have a view of the ocean which was a pleasant surprise but the balconly furniture was dirty and had stains on the chairs. Not good. Then walking into the bathroom I noticed several stains on the floor, hair around the toilet . GROSS. I immediately call housekeeping, the supervisor told me those stains couldn't be removed without a special chemical they did not have, but lo and behold once our housekeeper came in and mopped the floor the stains were miraculously gone! That did it for me , a hotel that does not mop the bathroom floors between guests is a hotel I would never stay in. And the housekeeper acted quite put out that we objected to her cleaning skills.

Needless to say we found another hotel and left immediately. Do not waste your money here!

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 6, 2010

I had a pleasant three-night stay @ the Reach. I much appeciated the quieter end of the island. Rooms were quiet @ night as well. The small beach is lovely. The pool is nice, but I do think the photos on the website make it appear larger than it actually is. The bed is incredibly comfortable. They need hooks to hang towels/bathing suits in the bathroom. They have two computers available in the internet kiosk, but they are soooo slow- bring your laptop! The room service food is just okay. They were very helpful about leaving bags on checking in early / out late.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled solo