Reach Resort was great for just kicking back and relaxing. Hammocks on the palm trees, nice beach great pool and popcicles at 2PM. Also great being able to use sister resort. The $25.00 resort fee was not a problem, if that is what they want for free internet and a great friendly staff...no problem.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Key West's only private natural-sand beach, The Reach, A Waldorf Astoria Resort, is an intimate, elegant destination for those seeking a casual retreat with the highest level of service. A warm sense of hospitality, gracious staff members, a beautiful shoreline and breathtaking sunshine all provide the backdrop for a memorable and romantic travel experience at our Key West hotel, just steps from Duval Street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TravelUp, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Orbitz, HotelsforEveryone, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your The Reach Key West, A Waldorf Astoria Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Reach, a Waldorf Astoria Hotel Key West
- Waldorf Astoria Key West
- The Waldorf Astoria Collection
- Reach Resort Key West