Traveled for Spring Break getaway with two adults and two teenagers...much to see and experience on Duvall Street. Hotel had a good beach and great pool. Walking distance to all Key West attractions...Hemingway House, Butterfly Conservatory even could walk to Mallory Square for sunset celebration. Taxi service reasonably priced when needed. Hotel concierge extremely helpful and friendly. We will definitely return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Key West's only private natural-sand beach, The Reach, A Waldorf Astoria Resort, is an intimate, elegant destination for those seeking a casual retreat with the highest level of service. A warm sense of hospitality, gracious staff members, a beautiful shoreline and breathtaking sunshine all provide the backdrop for a memorable and romantic travel experience at our Key West hotel, just steps from Duval Street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Jetsetter and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Reach, A Waldorf Astoria Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Reach, a Waldorf Astoria Hotel Key West
- Waldorf Astoria Key West
- The Waldorf Astoria Collection
- Reach Resort Key West