We just returned from a four night stay at the Wyndham Reach Resort, and it was a great place. The entire staff couldn't have been more friendly, and Ricardo, the pool man, was a "hoot." The room was very clean, and our view was great. Drinks at the poolside bar were very reasonable, and the bar at Shula's was nice. There is a deli and a liquor store right across the street from The Reach, which we frequented. I had read some of the bad reviews, but I decided to go with an open mind; and, I couldn't have been more pleased. The seaweed was kind of bad, but they have no control over that. Cab fees to the northern end of Duval St. were very reasonable. All in all, The Reach is a nice place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Key West's only private natural-sand beach, The Reach, A Waldorf Astoria Resort, is an intimate, elegant destination for those seeking a casual retreat with the highest level of service. A warm sense of hospitality, gracious staff members, a beautiful shoreline and breathtaking sunshine all provide the backdrop for a memorable and romantic travel experience at our Key West hotel, just steps from Duval Street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your The Reach, A Waldorf Astoria Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Reach, a Waldorf Astoria Hotel Key West
- Waldorf Astoria Key West
- The Waldorf Astoria Collection
- Reach Resort Key West