In general, great location, very good service, very attentive staff, very clean. The mattress seemed old, with edges higher than middle. Room cost is a little high, acceptable, but the added costs will quickly increase your cost - $20/day resort fee, $20/day parking fee, and in spite of an emergency at home that required us to leave a day early - another $75 early departure fee. That early departure fee will factor in our lodging decisions in future visits to Key West, we thought it is poor taste.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Key West's only private natural-sand beach, The Reach, A Waldorf Astoria Resort, is an intimate, elegant destination for those seeking a casual retreat with the highest level of service. A warm sense of hospitality, gracious staff members, a beautiful shoreline and breathtaking sunshine all provide the backdrop for a memorable and romantic travel experience at our Key West hotel, just steps from Duval Street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TravelUp, Orbitz, Travelocity, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your The Reach Key West, A Waldorf Astoria Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Reach, a Waldorf Astoria Hotel Key West
- Waldorf Astoria Key West
- The Waldorf Astoria Collection
- Reach Resort Key West