My wife and I have just returned from our honeymoon at the The Reach Resort in Key West. The weather was so nice. Sun every day and the ocean and pool water was as warm as the the air temp all week.. We couldn't have asked for anything better for our honeymoon. Joseph, the first to greet us when when arrived at the hotel was the best.. He upgraded our room to a sweet for our honeymoon. My brother had called in earlier before we arrived and wanted to know if he could do anything for our trip to make it even more perfect and what Joseph could recomened. When we got up to our rooms there were Chocolate cover strawberrys and Champain. BEAUTIFUL!!!!
About 4 hours into our stay i had noticed that I had forgetten my Cell phone in the Taxi that had brought us to the hotel.. I spoke with Joseph and His assistant that afternoon. They called the taxi service and spoke to them.. At that time my cell seemed to be lost for good. the next morning I was told that they had located it. The hotel had kept calling the taxi service until it was found, And then to make it more perfect; Joseph had offered to go and pick it up on a different island. I couldn't believe it!!!
If anyone that reads this and decides to stay there i recommend speaking with Richardo, the pool manager. He was extreamly funny, and helpful.. We had told him that we had never been to the Island before and he then began to give us all kinds of recomendations and ideas. Every day we wen to the pool he made it a point to greet us by our names. Always on the move, he was bringing towels and cold towels, water and anything else our hearts desired in his reach.
Each person that i have mentioned in the little review has found a place in our hearts so profound. each and every time we vist that little island at mile 0, we will be staying there, and we recomend the same to you all.
So to Joseph and his assistant (I am sorry i didn't get your name) and to Richardo; thankyou for a beautiful stay
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Key West's only private natural-sand beach, The Reach, A Waldorf Astoria Resort, is an intimate, elegant destination for those seeking a casual retreat with the highest level of service. A warm sense of hospitality, gracious staff members, a beautiful shoreline and breathtaking sunshine all provide the backdrop for a memorable and romantic travel experience at our Key West hotel, just steps from Duval Street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Jetsetter and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Reach, A Waldorf Astoria Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Reach, a Waldorf Astoria Hotel Key West
- Waldorf Astoria Key West
- The Waldorf Astoria Collection
- Reach Resort Key West