Stayed here for one night. The room was nice and cozy. Located at the southernmost end of the Keys, has a nice feel to it. The room we got was at the back of the hotel which was a bit of a let down as had to walk long to get to the room. Our room, though, had an ocean view, which kind of compensated for the walk. Staff was pretty helpful. They have self and valet parking. I felt those pricy (but everything in Keys is pricy). Walkable to duval street and southernmost point buoy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Key West's only private natural-sand beach, The Reach, A Waldorf Astoria Resort, is an intimate, elegant destination for those seeking a casual retreat with the highest level of service. A warm sense of hospitality, gracious staff members, a beautiful shoreline and breathtaking sunshine all provide the backdrop for a memorable and romantic travel experience at our Key West hotel, just steps from Duval Street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TravelUp, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Travelocity, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your The Reach Key West, A Waldorf Astoria Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Reach, a Waldorf Astoria Hotel Key West
- Waldorf Astoria Key West
- The Waldorf Astoria Collection
- Reach Resort Key West