While the building is somewhat dated we were upgraded to a ocean view suite (from an ocean view room) on our two-day stay. Had breakfast the first morning, food was fine, but too expensive. Second morning found a nice place in town. Staff was helpful. Location was excellent, on the beach, which is not the norm in Key West and a few blocks away from the action of Duval Street.
This means it was very quiet. Would stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Key West's only private natural-sand beach, The Reach, A Waldorf Astoria Resort, is an intimate, elegant destination for those seeking a casual retreat with the highest level of service. A warm sense of hospitality, gracious staff members, a beautiful shoreline and breathtaking sunshine all provide the backdrop for a memorable and romantic travel experience at our Key West hotel, just steps from Duval Street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Hotwire, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your The Reach Key West, A Waldorf Astoria Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Reach, a Waldorf Astoria Hotel Key West
- Waldorf Astoria Key West
- The Waldorf Astoria Collection
- Reach Resort Key West