Planning a destination wedding is not easy; this is an understatement. However, the attention, care and service we received from The Reach, and specifically from Catering Manager Nicole Noyes, made our wedding planning and execution about as easy as it could possibly have been.
Nicole and the staff at The Reach were always available for our numerous (also an understatement) inquiries and promptly returned any calls or emails; usually within an hour or so. Nicole assisted us in using only the services we wanted and that fit within our budget; at no time did we ever feel pressured to use any service that we were not absolutely sold on. She lent us assistance in contracting with other vendors and helped us understand what we should be asking. This was an ENORMOUS help.
Our wedding went off without a hitch - absolutely fantastic. The staff at The Reach ensured everything was PERFECT, down to the smallest detail. When a drink was spilled by a guest on the gazebo, there were three staff members there within 2 seconds to clean it. Yes, this was the only thing that went "wrong".
The terrace and banquet room were decorated BEAUTIFULLY and surpassed how even we had envisioned it. The food, which was grilled on the terrace by one of the chefs, was simply amazing. The bartenders and servers were fast, courteous and incredibly friendly; and always visible for any needs of our guests. Every piece of furniture, decoration, and lighting/sound equipment was in the precise location. The banquet manager was present and ensured that every detail was followed flawlessly.
The most amazing part of our experience was Nicole being so present and available on the day of our wedding. She took personal care to make sure that not only the bridal party, but also the parents and guests of the wedding, were where they were supposed to be at the exact times they needed to be there. At no time was there ever a worry; she addressed all possible issues before they could ever become "issues".
The only criticism I possibly have is that we were never able to truly thank each member of the staff personally for the incredible job they did in making our wedding dream become the perfect day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Key West's only private natural-sand beach, The Reach, A Waldorf Astoria Resort, is an intimate, elegant destination for those seeking a casual retreat with the highest level of service. A warm sense of hospitality, gracious staff members, a beautiful shoreline and breathtaking sunshine all provide the backdrop for a memorable and romantic travel experience at our Key West hotel, just steps from Duval Street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Orbitz, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your The Reach Key West, A Waldorf Astoria Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Reach, a Waldorf Astoria Hotel Key West
- Waldorf Astoria Key West
- The Waldorf Astoria Collection
- Reach Resort Key West