In town on business, with a little bit of family fun on the side...and having never been to Key West before, we chose this hotel because of the prestige that comes with the Waldorf name and the bonus that it claims to have the only beach. We were generally dissatisfied with our hotel room and "view" especially for the price we paid, and as far as the beach is concerned there is a public beach right up the street. The staff were helpful and of course the benefit of having drinks and food served to you on the private beach were a definite plus, but worth the money? I don't think so. We probably won't stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Key West's only private natural-sand beach, The Reach, A Waldorf Astoria Resort, is an intimate, elegant destination for those seeking a casual retreat with the highest level of service. A warm sense of hospitality, gracious staff members, a beautiful shoreline and breathtaking sunshine all provide the backdrop for a memorable and romantic travel experience at our Key West hotel, just steps from Duval Street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your The Reach Key West, A Waldorf Astoria Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Reach, a Waldorf Astoria Hotel Key West
- Waldorf Astoria Key West
- The Waldorf Astoria Collection
- Reach Resort Key West