This hotel..... I just dont know what to say! They are completely great. I LOVED it so much, we are actually gonna go back in May, and November! They were SOOO nice, even the housekeepers had smiles on their faces. The beach is great, so small and quaint.. beautiful pier... breathtaking sunsets.. They even give you water and key lime cookies upon check-in. They gave us maps.. told us where everything was.. just great staff. The beach staff at Barefoot Billys brought us chairs, laid out towels, and table..etc.. we didnt have to lift a finger! Its soo close to 90 miles.. and Duval Street.. I just cant wait to get back there!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Key West's only private natural-sand beach, The Reach, A Waldorf Astoria Resort, is an intimate, elegant destination for those seeking a casual retreat with the highest level of service. A warm sense of hospitality, gracious staff members, a beautiful shoreline and breathtaking sunshine all provide the backdrop for a memorable and romantic travel experience at our Key West hotel, just steps from Duval Street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotwire, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Orbitz, HotelsforEveryone, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your The Reach Key West, A Waldorf Astoria Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Reach, a Waldorf Astoria Hotel Key West
- Waldorf Astoria Key West
- The Waldorf Astoria Collection
- Reach Resort Key West