First, the bad - the room is nicely appointed, but small, and getting to the room is like going through an outdoor maze. But the property is right on the beach, and it is a short walking distance to its sister property, Casa Maria, (another very nice property), and to all the action and restaurants on Duvall Street. Most importantly, we felt like we received the full Waldorf treatment from everyone on the staff. We want to give special recognition to our beach attendant Ricardo, he was very pleasant, and extremely attentive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Key West's only private natural-sand beach, The Reach, A Waldorf Astoria Resort, is an intimate, elegant destination for those seeking a casual retreat with the highest level of service. A warm sense of hospitality, gracious staff members, a beautiful shoreline and breathtaking sunshine all provide the backdrop for a memorable and romantic travel experience at our Key West hotel, just steps from Duval Street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Odigeo, Orbitz, getaroom.com and Jetsetter so you can book your The Reach, A Waldorf Astoria Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Reach, a Waldorf Astoria Hotel Key West
- Waldorf Astoria Key West
- The Waldorf Astoria Collection
- Reach Resort Key West