The best thing about the hotel is the location. We were in walking distance of all the tourist sights. Duval street was on a block away. The pool and beach attendance were great, they were very helpful with beach chairs and providing towels when needed. Its a nice place but the overall price was a bit high and then they tacked on a parking fee. Overall I would give the Reach an 8 rating over all. We would probably stay again if we go back...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Key West's only private natural-sand beach, The Reach, A Waldorf Astoria Resort, is an intimate, elegant destination for those seeking a casual retreat with the highest level of service. A warm sense of hospitality, gracious staff members, a beautiful shoreline and breathtaking sunshine all provide the backdrop for a memorable and romantic travel experience at our Key West hotel, just steps from Duval Street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cancelon, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Reach, A Waldorf Astoria Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Reach, a Waldorf Astoria Hotel Key West
- Waldorf Astoria Key West
- The Waldorf Astoria Collection
- Reach Resort Key West