We are glad we stayed at this end of the island. Much quieter. College party days are over. The resort was very clean and nice for the special price we got but I heard in the winter it could be 400.00 then it is not worth it. Pool area could be a little bigger and the reviews are right about a lot of kids. But Ricardo saved the day. He was great!! Fun to talk to. Love to you also Lexy. Thanks so much!! The only thing I wished for was a soft sandy beach even in the water with no rocks or seaweed but I knew it wasn't going to be like that. Yes I would stay here again!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Key West's only private natural-sand beach, The Reach, A Waldorf Astoria Resort, is an intimate, elegant destination for those seeking a casual retreat with the highest level of service. A warm sense of hospitality, gracious staff members, a beautiful shoreline and breathtaking sunshine all provide the backdrop for a memorable and romantic travel experience at our Key West hotel, just steps from Duval Street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Hotel.de, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelsClick and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Reach, A Waldorf Astoria Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Reach, a Waldorf Astoria Hotel Key West
- Waldorf Astoria Key West
- The Waldorf Astoria Collection
- Reach Resort Key West