The staff at this place is downright terrible. Arrogant, pretentious. And misplaced. This hotel is more like a holiday inn but the staff thinks its a ritz. Multiple requests at the front desk not even addressed. At this price (any actually) that's ridiculous. The rooms are tiny, the Internet is at dial up speed, and the "view rooms" require a five foot neck that can twist like a pretzel. I've stayed at several waldorfs and had great experiences but this one is terrible. The ONLY good part about this place is the waterspouts vendor (not even part of the hotel staff). This will be my last visit to a Waldorf. Holiday Inns are better.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Key West's only private natural-sand beach, The Reach, A Waldorf Astoria Resort, is an intimate, elegant destination for those seeking a casual retreat with the highest level of service. A warm sense of hospitality, gracious staff members, a beautiful shoreline and breathtaking sunshine all provide the backdrop for a memorable and romantic travel experience at our Key West hotel, just steps from Duval Street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your The Reach Key West, A Waldorf Astoria Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Reach, a Waldorf Astoria Hotel Key West
- Waldorf Astoria Key West
- The Waldorf Astoria Collection
- Reach Resort Key West