The reach, Key west
Key west is a mesmerizing place in itself. We drove from Miami to key west. The road is beautiful with scenic splendors all through the drive. It takes about 3-4 hours to reach Key west ( Depending on ur halting time enroute).
• Huge property
• Neat and clean( even with the enclosed sandy beach)
• Private beach
• Beautiful décor
• Rooms are large….very spacious
• Large bathrooms, extremely spacious and roomy
• Balcony with all rooms
• Lot of eating joints within walk able distance
• Southernmost point of US is at walkable distance ( although I felt even this hotel was at the extreme southern point and I could have swam to Cuba :))
Just spent 2 nights here, out of which we were out most of the time so didn’t find anything which made our experience bad.parking is a lilltle messy... needs cleaning and supervision.... no cupboards in rooms to keep ur stuff...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Key West's only private natural-sand beach, The Reach, A Waldorf Astoria Resort, is an intimate, elegant destination for those seeking a casual retreat with the highest level of service. A warm sense of hospitality, gracious staff members, a beautiful shoreline and breathtaking sunshine all provide the backdrop for a memorable and romantic travel experience at our Key West hotel, just steps from Duval Street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Expedia, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Odigeo, Orbitz, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your The Reach, A Waldorf Astoria Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Reach, a Waldorf Astoria Hotel Key West
- Waldorf Astoria Key West
- The Waldorf Astoria Collection
- Reach Resort Key West