This place is a gem. Was lucky enuff to stay here on late booking and was pleasantly ssurprised. The staff was friendly (Kudos to Kris for setting us up on beach)...the room was small but very clean. The hotel is located in the quiet part of Duval Street...2 blocks from Southernmost tip (always a line for pics during day)....nitelife on Duval Street is happening...good clean fun ...many places to drink,party.Great food at Conch Republic..and cannot beat the sunset in Mallory Square.The hotel has a great beach (it feels like its in your own backyhard)...watersports,jet ski & sunset cruise are offered on site.....no walking, no hassle...it is a nice place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Key West's only private natural-sand beach, The Reach, A Waldorf Astoria Resort, is an intimate, elegant destination for those seeking a casual retreat with the highest level of service. A warm sense of hospitality, gracious staff members, a beautiful shoreline and breathtaking sunshine all provide the backdrop for a memorable and romantic travel experience at our Key West hotel, just steps from Duval Street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, HotelsforEveryone, Hotwire, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your The Reach Key West, A Waldorf Astoria Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Reach, a Waldorf Astoria Hotel Key West
- Waldorf Astoria Key West
- The Waldorf Astoria Collection
- Reach Resort Key West