I am a frequent traveler and stay at Hilton properties all over the US and had built up a lot of points over the past couple of years. My wife and family decided to take a trip to Key West and to help save cost we decided to use those points and stay at what we thought would be a great resort. what we found was a room with stains on the floor, ripped curtain on sliding door, mold in the shower and dresser and night stands that had great big scratches on them, making you think you were in a very low cost hotel. For the cost of the rooms I expected nothing but the best. the Staff and grounds were great but the room was horrible. If I could do this all over I would book a different hotel. We will never stay at this hotel again. I am writing to Hilton and including pictures.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Key West's only private natural-sand beach, The Reach, A Waldorf Astoria Resort, is an intimate, elegant destination for those seeking a casual retreat with the highest level of service. A warm sense of hospitality, gracious staff members, a beautiful shoreline and breathtaking sunshine all provide the backdrop for a memorable and romantic travel experience at our Key West hotel, just steps from Duval Street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Travelocity, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Orbitz, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your The Reach Key West, A Waldorf Astoria Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Reach, a Waldorf Astoria Hotel Key West
- Waldorf Astoria Key West
- The Waldorf Astoria Collection
- Reach Resort Key West