$249
Hilton.com
  • Beachfront
Crowne Plaza Key West La Concha(Key West)(Great Value!)
$191
$210
$199
Hyatt.com
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $267/night.

$251
$223
  • Pool
Havana Cabana at Key West(Key West)(Great Value!)
$105
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $131/night.

$155
$148
Doubletree.com
Pier House Resort & Spa(Key West)
$302
$259
$269
Hotels.com
4,063 results
All reviewscasa marinanatural beachprivate beachsister resortduval streetocean viewbeach staffsouthernmost pointlouie's backyardjet skipalm treeslaid backfew blocksconciergepopsiclespierdoorman
Reviewed June 10, 2013

This is not a typical Waldorf Astoria property. Though the location is good, there are only a handful of rooms with an ocean front room so make sure you clarify your view before booking. The property is expensive but not worth the money. A wedding was going on the first night we arrived. There was a DJ, laser light show and a lot of underage drinking (several fights in the room next door to us) until 1:00 AM. Our room was directly above the DJ and staff never mentioned that this event would be occurring. The walls are very thin. Staff did move us to a better room on the third night but did not seem happy about it. Would not stay here again. Sister property looked nicer (Casa Marina). Better restaurants, views, beach area.

3  Thank Wendy R
Reviewed June 10, 2013

Our stay was very good. The staff was overall freindly and helpful. I expected a little more but I understand the area is limited to a certain degree on what they can offer. Great guys will meet you out doors. They were the stars of our visit.

1  Thank Ctsdinc
Reviewed June 6, 2013

We have stayed at the Reach 3 times so far and have always been happy with the staff and the accomodations. I really liked the art work displayed by Alan Maltz and have visited and purchased from his gallery. Kudos to front desk manager Paul Bartush for his friendly assistance and to the guys at the beach desk, Ricardo is always there when we are in town as well as Patrick and John. This in my opinion is a fantastic value! See you guys again in September!

Room Tip: I really never cared where my room was located, heck I was in Key West! But last visit we had an Ocean view overlooking the pool. I will always book this room when in town.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank DALE B
Paul B, Manager at The Reach Key West, A Waldorf Astoria Resort, responded to this reviewResponded June 7, 2013

I am so pleased that you enjoyed your stay at The Reach Resort. I am thrilled to reach about the personal attention that our team members provided to you. We look forward to your next stay with us! Paul Bartush, Manager, The Reach Resort.

Reviewed June 5, 2013

Just returned from a stay here using Hilton Points. They graciously upgraded us to an ocean-view room (due to my Diamond status). The living area of the room was *very* nice -- lots of space, comfortable king-size bed, large TV, couch, fridge, etc. However, the bathroom was below par -- no counter space around the sink, small room, shower didn't produce enough water (bath was the only real option). Nice large balcony, though the rain blows into it thoroughly. Left door hanger out from 1:30pm to 5:00pm asking for cleaning and it hadn't been touched.

The pool was nice, the beach area was adequate, but the water quite murky (perhaps all the rain contributed). Nice work-out room downstairs. All the staff were *very* friendly and helpful.

It was only a few blocks to the quiet end of Duval Street, but a much longer walk to the other end (which we enjoyed doing before the crowds took over).

Regarding their "Diamond" amenities: (a) free wireless internet, but I could never get this to work on my phone (need to sign in on web page, creating a chicken & egg issue not likely a problem on a laptop); (b) free daily sample specialty drinks & popsicles, but the two days we tried to get these they had decided the weather wasn't good enough; (c) pool table, but it was soaking wet when we went to play; (d) there is no "executive lounge" or breakfast

This was my first visit to Key West -- glad we went, but I wouldn't go again -- too hot & muggy, too much rain, too expensive in general.

2  Thank CraigJConrad
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed June 5, 2013

Very nice property! Enjoyed our meals on the property with a gentle sea breeze in our face, very nice. Staff was very pleasant and helpful. Walking distance from downtown Key West, Duval street, and most of the tourist attractions. Convenient parking under the hotel.