We stayed 5 nights. Room wasn't anything special and it lacked any place to put your clothes aside from a half dozen hangers in a small closet so we ended up having to leave our clothes in our suitcases sprawled out on the floor. The room smelled like bleach but no too too bad. Tv is low quality, Vegas quality. The room service was good and the food was excellent. Great pizza! Food on terrace was really good too. Beach is really nice and in a great location. Staff was top notch too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Key West's only private natural-sand beach, The Reach, A Waldorf Astoria Resort, is an intimate, elegant destination for those seeking a casual retreat with the highest level of service. A warm sense of hospitality, gracious staff members, a beautiful shoreline and breathtaking sunshine all provide the backdrop for a memorable and romantic travel experience at our Key West hotel, just steps from Duval Street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HotelPower, Expedia, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and HotelsClick so you can book your The Reach Key West, A Waldorf Astoria Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Reach, a Waldorf Astoria Hotel Key West
- Waldorf Astoria Key West
- The Waldorf Astoria Collection
- Reach Resort Key West