We stayed using Hilton points and were given an upgrade to an ocean view suite. We have stayed here previously, and this room was not quite as nice as the one we paid for, but, based on it being Spring Break, we were pleased. Stephanie on the front desk was great. We prefer the atmosphere at this property to its sister property, the Casa Marina. The Reach is on the beach, clean, and convenient. We were on business and appreciated the efficiency.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Key West's only private natural-sand beach, The Reach, A Waldorf Astoria Resort, is an intimate, elegant destination for those seeking a casual retreat with the highest level of service. A warm sense of hospitality, gracious staff members, a beautiful shoreline and breathtaking sunshine all provide the backdrop for a memorable and romantic travel experience at our Key West hotel, just steps from Duval Street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Hotel.de, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your The Reach, A Waldorf Astoria Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Reach, a Waldorf Astoria Hotel Key West
- Waldorf Astoria Key West
- The Waldorf Astoria Collection
- Reach Resort Key West